Park not researching rides anymore

Ran into a weird problem, I have only been playing OpenRCT2 for a few days and my park is no longer researching or funding research. All options are greyed out, I know there are way more options available as I have played this in past. Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

Edited by ianisag
9 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

This is the expected behaviour if there's nothing left to research.

If all attractions were available I would agree, but it was only a hand full. Figured out how to add them through the cheats tab though, so good to go now. Thanks!

Each attraction can either be available, researchable or locked. If all attractions that are not available are locked, you won’t be able to research any new rides. You can check the research status through the inventions list (available through cheats dropdown menu). If there are still rides left to be researched but research is locked, please let us know.

9 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

Each attraction can either be available, researchable or locked. If all attractions that are not available are locked, you won’t be able to research any new rides. You can check the research status through the inventions list (available through cheats dropdown menu). If there are still rides left to be researched but research is locked, please let us know.

That was helpful...thanks! Looks like items are being researched again!