[Marcel Vos pls note] Guests' shirt colour vs time in park

Hi, I currently went back to play RCT2 and downloaded Open RCT2. It was a great fun and it brought me back to my childhood and the game is even more  fun to play with OpenRCT2

I watched Marcel Vos' videos a lot and I noticed his video on guests' shirt colour, which depends on the weights of guests.

I recently found that many many guests in my park are in blue shirt, which is interesting and I at first did not understand how come the whole path is full of blue shirt guests.

Then I went to check some guests and found out that they had stayed in my park for at least 9 to 14 hours whereas Red/Pink/Brown shirt guests had stayed for a lot shorter time.

I'm now wondering if it is because they stayed longer and they ate a lot of food in my park so that they got heavier and their shirt colour changed. (My park has a lot of food and drink stores).

I hope someone could test it also haha, it is very interesting.  If I never had known the shirt colour meant weight, I would never notice that.

To Marcel, if you are reading this, I hope you would test it and make a video about it .

spacer.png

Edited by lawrencewwong
4 hours ago, lawrencewwong said:

I watched Marcel Vos' videos a lot and I noticed his video on guests' shirt colour, which depends on the weights of guests.

No it doesn't. He used a modified version of OpenRCT2 where the shirt color would be set based on the weight of the guests, in order to easily visualize the guest weight for the video. It doesn't work that way normally