HotStumpff's Custom Scenario Pack

Hello everyone reading! I have finally completed my custom scenario pack for RCT2! This scenario pack could also be played on Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic as well.

My scenario pack consists of 21 scenarios. The difficulty ranges from trivial to pretty challenging. I didn't bother to group the scenarios into the beginner, challenging, and expert groups because I couldn't decide what the cutoffs would be. There is at least 1 park for every type of objective in Open RCT2. My pack includes no money scenarios, some remastered scenarios from the original RCT1, and scenarios inspired from other games/media. I also included two "finish the 5 coasters" scenarios and a "finish the 10 coasters with a given length" scenario which do involve money. If you are wondering how I did this, I temporarily clicked on "No Money" on the finances screen, then I went on the objective screen and clicked on the objective I wanted, and finally I went back to the finances screen and unchecked "No Money". This allows the park to keep the current objective while also introducing money into the scenario. I don't think you can do this on RCT Classic.

I have included all 21 scenarios as well as screenshots of the scenarios and information about the scenario pack. The scenario pack does use 5 custom path types; however these path types should already be built into the scenario files since I checked "Export Plug-Ins with Saved Parks".

I put all files needed into a zipped folder. You will probably have to extract the scenarios from the zipped folder and put them into the appropriate folder in Roller Coaster Tycoon. If you are playing RCT Classic, the path should be Documents -> Atari -> Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic. If you are playing Open RCT2, the path should be Documents -> Open RCT2 -> scenario. If something is wrong with the files send me a message on here and I will address the problem as soon as I can.

Finally to anyone who downloaded the first 10 scenarios I posted, I made some minor alterations to 2 of the scenarios. I changed the objective on Burton Bay to $8000/month instead of $6000/month, and I decreased the park size on Prehistoric Park. I hope you enjoy my custom scenario pack!

HotStumpff's_Custom_Scenario_Pack.zip

Burton_Bay_Screenshot.png

Caldwell_Forest_Screenshot.png

Car_Rides_&_Steeplechases_Screenshot.png

Central_Plains_Screenshot.png

Chilly_Waters_Screenshot.png

Coaster_Insanity_Screenshot.png

Dust_Bowl_Screenshot.png

Easley_Heights_Screenshot.png

Future's_World_Screenshot.png

Hedge_Maze_Heaven.png

Imaginaerum_Screenshot.png