How to update network version?

I am using the development build on the OpenRCT2 Launcher. My network version is 0.2.1-0.

However, there are multiplayer servers that have version 0.2.1-2.

How is that? Isn't the launcher supposed to use the latest version?

If someone can answer how I can switch to the latest version, I'll be really grateful.

There was a version of openrct2 which didn't close properly, leaving openrct2.exe running in the background. Go to task manager and make sure openrct2.exe is no longer running, then try updating the game. If it doesn't work, switch to latest release version, then switch back to develop to force the game to update again. 

23 hours ago, Deurklink said:

There was a version of openrct2 which didn't close properly, leaving openrct2.exe running in the background. Go to task manager and make sure openrct2.exe is no longer running, then try updating the game. If it doesn't work, switch to latest release version, then switch back to develop to force the game to update again. 

I didn't have anything running in the background and I had already tried switching to release and then back. However, I tried it now and it worked! I don't know why it didn't update the previous times, but thanks anyway!