OpenRCT2
RollerMH26

No toilet/restrooms available to build

Hello!

I've recently installed OpenRCT2 via Steam on macOS. When in play, there is no option for me to purchase and build toilet blocks! It's having an impact on park ratings - can you please help???

It seems silly if they have to be invented. You can verify if they still need to be invented by checking the inventions list. You can open that list by first enabling debugging tools in the options, this will add a new button to the top toolbar.

If there are no toilets in the inventions list, you can add them with the object selection from the same debugging options dropdown.

Thanks @Broxzier - I've followed your steps. The toilets are in the "preinvented" section of the inventions list but still don't show when I go into the build menu.

Both types of toilet block are also selected from the object selection list.

Do you have any further tips/ideas?

They should be listed under the shops and stalls tab in the ride window. What build of OpenRCT2 are you using? And could you share the saved game so I can inspect it?

They do show up for me. You may be missing some objects of your installation then. It looks like you're using your own build (debug), so make sure you've also downloaded the latest json objects.

97537025_KatiesDreamland2018-08-0719-50-35.thumb.png.58468b5b05c7da68e0ea220a9517780b.png