I want to play this game in Dutch but I experienced 2 bugs so far:Your money isn't showing as it should be. And if you build a rollercoaster for example and something is in the way, a red box shows up with English text. (I don't know how to insert a picture so here's the link ;) )http://i.imgur.com/2cyNQUM.jpg

I've played a couple of hours now and in my opinion the game is poorly translated. It's still like 30% English. (I play in Dutch.) For me it's no problem but it could be for others. Are you guys aware of this or do I have to post some screenshots?

I've played a couple of hours now and in my opinion the game is poorly translated. It's still like 30% English. (I play in Dutch.) For me it's no problem but it could be for others. Are you guys aware of this or do I have to post some screenshots?
English UK, English US and Dutch should be complete, other languages might have some English texts. Where exactly did you find English text while playing in Dutch?
  • 2 weeks later...
Another small language bug is the lettering on the ride entrance(path). When the standard name of the ride is in Dutch, the sign on the entrance will say the standard name in english
Yes, not everything can be translated yet. At this moment, English strings can pop up in the game...
Correction, that was the case, now it only says closed instead of "gesloten"Example:View image
True, I experienced this too.
This should be fixed in one of the following updates. (I think)