Object Repository is out of date

In August I downloaded several custom item files and added them to my game. I've come back after a 2-month or so absence, and now each time the game starts, it tells me the object repository is out of date and scans. There are a few files it says aren't compatible, but the window usually goes away too fast for me to write them down. Is there any way I can see them, and also stop getting this message?

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Most problems that have to do with loading will be printed to the console (the black window), have you checked that?

The console window is the only place she can look at to see the messages she described to us... nevertheless, the console window shouldn't be going away after the game is loaded. @KatGamer when the object repository doesn't match your rollercoaster tycoon 2/objdata folder and openrct2/object folder, it needs to update the object repository. I'm not sure exactly why it needs to do this, or why it didn't need to several months ago, ut in my experience it's just a minor inconvenience in loading the game and it doesn't seem to affect gameplay at all.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, YoloSweggLord said:

The console window is the only place she can look at to see the messages she described to us... nevertheless, the console window shouldn't be going away after the game is loaded.

Then @KatGamer should be able to scroll up and see what it says. OP mentions that the window closes though, which should not happen, so I guess there's an error while starting the game.

@KatGamer: Can you perform the following steps, and tell us what the log says:

1. (Assuming you're on Windows) browse to the bin folder inside the OpenRCT2 folder
  2. Open a command prompt window from that folder (Hold shift, rightclick a blank spot and choose "Open command window here"
  3. Type "openrct2.exe --verbose" and hit enter
  4. Copy the output here
  • Like 1