Check out my realistic woodie guys!

Just to clarify with everyone who goes on Multiplayer often, this isn't the real Skylander Katfish. He clarified with me that this is an account that is probably set to screw with his OpenRCT2 reputation some more. Sky is really angry and upset the past few days due to the user "nicman" using him and many others' names to his advantage.

EDIT: Even nicman clarifies. He says he really wants you guys' attention.

http://imgur.com/YvLByzS

Edited by ReakMayhem
21 hours ago, ReakMayhem said:

Just to clarify with everyone who goes on Multiplayer often, this isn't the real Skylander Katfish. He clarified with me that this is an account that is probably set to screw with his OpenRCT2 reputation some more. Sky is really angry and upset the past few days due to the user "nicman" using him and many others' names to his advantage.

EDIT: Even nicman clarifies. He says he really wants you guys' attention.

http://imgur.com/YvLByzS

This problem is getting out of hand. I can guarantee that I am the real "nicman" and ever since I heard about someone impersonating me a few weeks ago, I decided to take a step back from openrct2.  So anytime you see a "nicman" in openrct2, it is not me.

Either way, I don't know and I honestly don't care who is and isn't nicman. All I can say is, any nicmans I see will immediately get kicked from whatever server I'm playing. @nicman, if you are indeed the real nicman, feel free to come up with a new alias for the game. I don't know and I honestly don't care who you'll be playing as, as long as you don't grief or troll as you have done in the past then I won't try to witch hunt your new name. As far as my knowledge goes your new name and your old name will be completely different people.

Just realize that, if you do continue to pull the same stuff you pulled a few months ago, your new identity will also become hated by the community. Consider yourself lucky that you're getting a second chance at this, as there aren't always second chances in life. You have a choice here, you could either fall back into what you were a few months ago, or you can become a major figure in the community of RCT2. Choose wisely.