Uploading to content store

I want to upload some tracks to the store, but I have a few questions:1. Can I upload multiple tracks as a trackpack? If I put them all in a zip and upload, will others be able to download and install them all at once (through the launcher)? I've made some duelling coasters (which should always be bundled together) and a lot of 5x5, 5x10 and 10x10 coasters that I'd like to share.2. How are images generated? I see they are auto-generated in the CoasterCloud, but do tracks have that too?3. For some minetrain coasters I really need an option to save the terrain with the coaster track =PSuggestion: add a 'park showcase' tab to the content store, otherwise this will sometime happen in the scenario's tab (and would be perfect for my park with compact coasters :D).

1) Yes, you can upload a zip file. I need to create the .rct2mod file manually (at this moment) so I can sort it out the way you want to :)2) Manually, if you don't add an image we'll make one for you.3) Not possible at the momentSuggestion: Euhm.... Yeah, saved games you mean? I've chosen not to add this to the store... You can create a topic if you wish to showcase your game

1. Okay, I've uploaded my trackpack to the store. I'd like to keep it as a single download. Have fun reviewing all tracks :D Here's the pic: View image3. I might try to add it someday, once I can get my hands on developing. Coasters like this are useless without: View image4. Yes I meant saved games, there's no way to attach saved games to forum posts right now.

Yes you can attach saved games to forum posts.If they're on the coastercloud, that is. Click on the saved game you wish to share, and click on Share :p You can now copy the URL in the address bar and post that to the forums. The game will be shared in this state (if you upload a new version, your 'share' won't change)