Mini Roller Coaster Bug

Hello! I am currently running OpenRCT2 build 3b8f98c, and I have encountered a bug with mini roller coasters. Pressing "Vertical Loop (left)" and "Vertical Loop (right)" crashes the game.

Let me know if I am running an outdated version of OpenRCT2, because I am bad at keeping up with updates and that it had not notified me of any update. 

Update to the latest version before reporting bugs, especially when your current version is now a month old. OpenRCT2 recieves updates constantly - if you haven't updated in more than a few days then you probably don't have the latest version, and the bug may since have been fixed.

This is a known bug but it was fixed 18 days ago and should not be present in the latest develop.

Edited by X7123M3-256
17 hours ago, zeldafan511 said:

Hello! I am currently running OpenRCT2 build 3b8f98c, and I have encountered a bug with mini roller coasters. Pressing "Vertical Loop (left)" and "Vertical Loop (right)" crashes the game.

Let me know if I am running an outdated version of OpenRCT2, because I am bad at keeping up with updates and that it had not notified me of any update. 

Try using the launcher to update your game- it's on the Downloads page.