Launch Issues

First off, I cannot seem to get the new launcher. I have Windows 10 by the way. Anyways, on to the main point. I am having problems getting the game to start properly. The console window opens, but not the actual game. Could anyone help solve my problem and give a TEXT tutorial on how to install the new launcher? (I put emphasis on the word "text" because I don't want to have to watch a video a few times just to be able to play a game. And I want to be able to look at something that won't change randomly.) {It says "INFO[src\object_list.c:404 (object_list_cache_load)]: 51 object added... updating object list cache" when I try to start OpenRCT2 through the outdated launcher.}

4 minutes ago, YoloSweggLord said:

When it says that, it's adding newly downloaded custom content to the game. You obviously joined a game in multiplayer, or opened a save file, with custom scenery in it. Just let it load and the game will start up after some time.

What about the outdated launcher part?

I don't believe this is simply happening due to the outdated launcher exclusively. 

Just a hypothesis, but the reason this game adds objects every time you install a new build is that once this installation is done, those objects get taken out, only to be added in once you properly run OpenRCT2 for the first time again. 

Basically, let the console window do it's thing and the game will run correctly in subsequent launches. You need to be more patient with the loading times. :P 

Edited by ziscor
13 hours ago, ziscor said:

I don't believe this is simply happening due to the outdated launcher exclusively. 

Just a hypothesis, but the reason this game adds objects every time you install a new build is that once this installation is done, those objects get taken out, only to be added in once you properly run OpenRCT2 for the first time again. 

Basically, let the console window do it's thing and the game will run correctly in subsequent launches. You need to be more patient with the loading times. :P 

Okay :D