Going to Six Flags Great Adventure!!

I am going to Six Flags Great Adventure tomorrow! One more spin on Kingda Ka? Or should I ride Nitro front seat? You guys post down what rides you want me to ride, and i'll tell you how they were! I heard there is that new Joker ride opening up, I don't know if I will get to ride it because the first year a ride is operating, the lines can get a little long. 

Edited by Thewarf321

If this is your first time there, I would ride the main attractions.  If you've been there before, you've GOT to ride the Joker, new wooden coasters are usually good coasters. You can also just wander around the park and see what has got the lowest queue times, if you really despise queuing. :P

8 hours ago, Wuis said:

If this is your first time there, I would ride the main attractions.  If you've been there before, you've GOT to ride the Joker, new wooden coasters are usually good coasters. You can also just wander around the park and see what has got the lowest queue times, if you really despise queuing. :P

The Joker? I don't think that's a wooden. Anyway, Typically Green Lantern and Superman have the longest lines at first because everyone typically sees those rides first, I'd recommend starting with the right side of the park first like Nitro and Batman or the other direction with Bizzaro. Leave Superman, Green Lantern, and Kingda Ka for last.

I just got home when I am posting this. 

The Joker was not complete so I was not able to ride it ¬¬

Green Lantern is one of the rides I do not like because it is a stand up. So I didn't ride that. Today was the PERFECT day to go because the line for Superman was only 7 or 8 people. This was the same around the entire park. No lines for ANY rides! Nitro had about 4 people in line for front car so I was able to ride it in the front. I almost blacked out on Batman just because the ride goes WAY TO FREAKING FAST! xD