This App Can't Run on your PC

Hi everyone,

When I open the app, I keep getting: This app cant run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. 

I have tried to trouble shoot on my own by searching. I do have RCT2! I have the RCTC2 Triple Thrill Pack installed from Steam. I downloaded the 64 bit as that is my laptop. I tried running the program as administrator. 

My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 9 185H   2.50 GH. Windows 11. 64 bit operating  

Any idea? Much appreciated! 

Edit:

I've tried the following downloads as well: Windows ARM64 installer, Windows x86 installer, Windows x64 installer 

Edited by katezilla2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2024 at 18:10, katezilla2 said:

Hi everyone,

When I open the app, I keep getting: This app cant run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher. 

I have tried to trouble shoot on my own by searching. I do have RCT2! I have the RCTC2 Triple Thrill Pack installed from Steam. I downloaded the 64 bit as that is my laptop. I tried running the program as administrator. 

My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 9 185H   2.50 GH. Windows 11. 64 bit operating  

Edit:

I've tried the following downloads as well: Windows ARM64 installer, Windows x86 installer, Windows x64 installer 

Hi guys. The care plan essay on  https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/plan-of-care-essay/ was an incredibly helpful resource for me. The paper was thorough and included all the key elements needed to create an effective plan of care for a patient. I particularly appreciated the clarity and logic of the presentation, as well as the practical examples that helped me better understand how to structure and develop my own care plan. 

Thanks for info

Edited by sasukeuchiha
On 24/06/2024 at 01:10, katezilla2 said:

Hi everyone,

Edit:

Do you also have RCT 1 ? That's also needed (I think the install help info says that).

As for Dubaifreak's suggestion of compatability mode, that's nothing to download, that is from right-click on the executable that runs the game.

My PC runs it all fine, and has for years, and my specs are waaaaay below yours.

As for the error message specifics, I haven't seen anybody post anything of that issue.

And as for the "Careplan" info, I think you may have posted that in the wrong forum.  :)

Hope this helps.

• Winner 1
  • 5 weeks later...