R.M.S. Titanic

DriverKaldie

Hello everyone,

Here's my Titanic scenario wich some people asked for. Build this a very long time ago, but now it has a few new things in it.

I never made any good scenarios, so forgive me if the goal is too hard (you can always change it to "No money" or just "Have fun". I have placed it under expert scenarios. The goal is to repay the loan of €250.000,- and have an equel park-value. You start of with €50.000,- but you can loan up to €1.000.000,-.

Mind that there are invisible paths on the ship so guests can move around on board, but be carefull that they don't get lost. The paths are closed off by banners but if you remove them guest can go onboard. I hope that you guys have fun with this scenario...That has always been the basic of the game. I have worked very long at this scenario at the time, so if it's distributed please keep my name with it.

I also made a video long time ago on how I build it, it's on Youtube and can be found here, I also provided some screenshots:

The scenario is here as well to download. I would love to see some feedback and if there are any problems please let me know.

Have fun with it !

Regards,

Erik van Kaldekerken

R.M.S. Titanic Waterpark 2023-10-19 12-48-43.png

R.M.S. Titanic Waterpark 2023-10-19 12-48-58.png

R.M.S. Titanic Waterpark 2023-10-19 12-49-20.png

R.M.S. Titanic Waterpark 2023-10-19 12-49-35.png

R.M.S. Titanic Waterpark 2023-10-19 12-49-45.png

R.M.S. Titanic Waterpark 2023-10-19 12-49-59.png

RMS Titanic 100th year anniversary.park

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1