My compact coaster collection v1.3

My compact coaster collection v1.3

TL;DR: Very small coasters meeting the minimum stat requirements

v1.3: Updated my downloadable park with new variants presented in further posts below, plus a few more alternative designs and a few fixes.

I'm old enough to have played RCT when it first came out and retro enough to sometimes return to my old favourites. I have previously built compact coasters, for me it's a puzzle game within the game, trying to squeeze a lot of coaster into a small footprint.

I returned to this puzzle game after discovering the youtube channel of Marcel Vos, who was gracious enough to also post the minimum requirements (below which there are penalties to the coaster stats) for all coaster types on reddit. So I went ahead and tried to build the smallest coasters which meet these requirements.

Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/LordMarcel/comments/78maqk/rct2_table_with_the_minimum_stat_requirements_for/

My main goal was the smallest possible footprint, which often meant placing entrance and exit inside the track, but only if it is possible to place/dig paths to the outside. If you don't feel like digging or a scenario won't allow landscaping, just place them on the outside of the track.

However, I wanted to be able to transport a decent number of passengers, so station length and thus number of trains/cars are a slight factor. Which also means that unless a coaster is launched I aimed to run at least two trains, though some of them are so short that one train would be nearly as efficient.

In fact, many of these tiny coasters are very efficient and can transport a lot of customers per hour. Only three of these designs can't achieve over 1,500 customers per hour: The Wooden Wild Mouse, the Dinghy Slide and the Steeplechase. No wonder, since their cars can only fit two passengers.

And I also wanted to avoid height whereever possible, some coasters could have had a smaller footprint if I build them stupidly high, but I think it looks ugly, plus it drives up the cost. Marcel Vos himself has created lots of coasters which are unbeatably cheap, for me it was a secondary consideration, size came first. On-ride photo sections are included unless I didn't find a place for them.

No cheats were used except for the chainlift trick, if a train is long enough it can climb a bend or a steep hill without a chainlift on those pieces. To download them I have placed them all in a basic park, including some alternative versions squeezed into the bottom of the park. It's attached at the end of this rather long post. It's full of guests so you can see the coasters in use and if you like any of them, you can save them individually.

spacer.png

I usually like my stations to be at the bottom, though raised stations can lead to a smaller solution. Duelling wasn't a consideration, though a number of these coasters can duel with a mirror version (or front to back, if you're lazy). I also like a bit of variety, I came up with identical solutions for some of them in which case I usually picked a “second best” candidate for one of them. Currently the Wooden and the Steel Wild Mice are identical, but I included a different version I quite like for each as well.

Now I'll show them all individually with their naked stats in the track editor. I'll present them by length requirement, longest to shortest, followed by those without a length requirement, first those without a launched mode and then with a launched mode. I have included some water rides, too. I'll mention the requirements, seldomly the minimum max speed and g-forces, because they are usually a given. Note: Some of the designs presented here have been replaced over time by new versions which I showcase in further posts below.

spacer.png

Bobsleigh Coaster

Requirements: 370 m, 42 kmph

11x5, 370 m. I think I have come up with a very nice design with turns going into both directions, which won't be true of many of these coasters. It is a pretty slow ride, though. I would have liked to include a block brake somewhere in the middle of the track to run three trains, but I couldn't find a spot which wouldn't drop the max speed below the requirement.

spacer.png

Wooden Roller Coaster

Requirements: 370 m, 2 drops, 9 m drop

10x5, 372 m. You can see the lifthill trick in action on this coaster. I started with banked turns but discovered unbanking them makes next to no difference to the stats and it is a bit cheaper. In my park I included a 10x6 version I also like, which doesn't go over the mimimum required 9 metres, so it looks even more compact.

spacer.png

Mine Train Coaster

Requirements: 370 m, 2 drops, 6 m drop

10x5, 372 m. I could have copied my Wooden Coaster design and a lifthill of only 10.5 m height, but this once I personally prefer this taller version based on the Bobsleigh Coaster, substituting the helix with a twisted drop.

spacer.png

Suspended Swinging Coaster

Requirements: 370 m, 9 m drop

10x6, 373 m. They said it couldn't be done, better men have tried and failed, but I got this awkward coaster and it's 4.5 m height clearance down to 10x6. A block break is helpful here just for the longer trains (5 cars instead of 4), but the ride time is short enough that two trains are fine.

spacer.png

Mine Ride

Requirement: 270 m

9x5, 270 m. This ride never slows down, so the last 180 degree turn is a bit intense.

spacer.png

Side-Friction Coaster

Requirements: 250 m, 2 drops, 4 m drop

10x5, 258 m. I feel the Side-Friction needs a station length of 6 minimum, which allows 3 trains with 3 cars each, it's so slow I should really go for an even longer station and thus size. The problem is the low speed and long ride time of 72 seconds, making this rather inefficient. Marcel Vos has a design which looks a lot bigger, though the footprint is actually only a little bigger while the ride time is also a lot faster and thus more efficient.

spacer.png

Virginia Reel

Requirements: 210 m, 2 drops

8x4, 210 m. I was missing 3 metres with a lifthill of 4.5 m and thought I'd have to start over, but came up with a cool solution using a 6 m lifthill.

spacer.png

Reverser Coaster

Requirements: 200 m, 2 drops, 1 inverser section

10x5, 200 m. Only one reverser section, since only the one is needed, so every other ride is sitting backwards. Surprisingly high throughput, decent speed, fairly popular, I underestimated this coaster.

spacer.png

Mini Suspended Coaster

Requirements: 200 m, 4m drop

10x5, 200 m. Even this design requires a little digging for paths. Exactly 200 metres long, that's nice. 10 cars can just about be handled, optimal throughput. Careful though, if it breaks down cars get stuck on the ride.

spacer.png

River Rapids

Requirements: 200 m, a drop

6x5, 218 m. I could shave off a little to get closer to the minimum length, but I think for all water rides longer means more excitement, so I'm fine with this.

spacer.png

Wooden Wild Mouse

Requirements: 170 m, 3 drops, 6 m drop

7x3, 171 m. Just this once I built a little higher than necessary to be able to squeeze it into just 7x3. A bit intense for my taste, not sure I'd dare to ride this irl.

spacer.png

Steel Wild Mouse

6x4, 171 m. Same requirements, same track pieces, you could copy the 7x3 Wooden version above. But the cars fit twice the passengers, so I went with a 6x4 design instead.

spacer.png

Inverted Hairpin Coaster

6x4, 170 m. Again, same requirements, same track pieces. However, the 6 m drop only registers as a 5 m drop (is this a bug?), it actually needs a 7.5 m drop. I went with a longer ride time because it fits more cars onto the small station.

spacer.png

Spinning Wild Mouse

Requirements: 170 m, 2 drops, 4 m drop

6x4, 171 m. It didn't take long to find a solution for this one, even though it is missing a steep lifthill. I have added a brake to keep intensity and nausea down and I also added a spin block piece. Without it the cars would have to turn nearly a full 360 degrees in the station. With it they align well, though only every other round, because they get unlocked again. I could try a new design but noticed in the park that passengers add randomness, so just getting it righ in the track designer might not help.

By the way, I know smaller footprints are possible for these coasters using block brakes, but I don't like my cars to be stopped at block brakes the whole time, a simple continuous circuit is preferable, methinks.

spacer.png

Dinghy Slide

Requirements: 140 m, 9m drop

9x5, 173 m. The last ride with a minimum length requirement. Well, with a drop that size and no steep lifthill you really don't need that short length requirement, this is the shortest I could manage - 176 m, not 170 m, if I remember correctly.

Onto the coasters with no minimum length requirement. I'll start with the coasters without a launch mode, which do need a complete circuit though technically a train doesn't have to travel the whole circuit, which can allow for smaller designs, though I have made versions which utilise the whole circuit.

spacer.png

Giga Coaster

Requirements: 2 drops, 12 m drop

A tall 11x2 loop using boosters and chain lifts is the shortest complete loop the Giga can manage, you'll find it in my park. Maybe a little cheaty is the fact that Giga trains cannot be shorter than 4 cars even with a two-tile station. But here's a more traditional 9x5 design running two trains, also using boosters instead of a lift hill and needing a brake to reduce the speed through the final unbanked turn. Plus it'd be too fast otherwise to properly utilise two trains.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Flying Rollercoaster

Requirements: 1 inversion, max speed at least 36 kmph

18x2, 162 m. The Flying Coaster has two options for inversions, the half loop and the inline twist. I'll offer options for both because I like both of them. The first uses the half loop: Raising the station to 4.5 m helps to keep the length in check.

9x5, 182 m. My solution for the inline twist is more expensive, has a larger footprint and no room for an on-ride photo, but it's cute and small. If it wasn't for the max speed requirement the lifthill could be even smaller.

spacer.png

Lay-Down Rollercoaster

9x5, 100 m. The coaster has the same requirements as the above and all the same track pieces, but you cannot replicate the 9x5 design above because that was inverted. Instead I came up with this rather simple design, twisting in slow motion. There's also a block brake which will be in heavy use, the only way to have trains long enough to make the lifthill trick. This one isn't running in the park but among the variants sitting idly in the bottom row.

spacer.png

Compact Inverted Coaster

Requirement: 9 m drop or an inversion

11x4, 108 m. Again, rather unspectacular, I'd prefer a length requirement on all these coasters. I came up with an even shorter version of just 93 m, but using a raised platform, so I prefer this one.

spacer.png

Multi-Dimensional Coaster

Requirements: 2 drops or an inversion, 36 kmph

10x5, 189 m. Just a terrible coaster, imho, with very few track pieces. The ride time is fairly long, you have the room to extend the station by one tile and run two trains with 7 cars instead of 5, but it is more intense and nauseating.

spacer.png

Spiral Coaster

Requirements: 2 drops, 9 m drop

10x4, 142 m. Full credit to Marcel Vos, his cheapest design is unbeatable, adding the second drop through an upward helix piece, very clever. All I did is lengthen it by one, the extra station piece allows for twice the capacity, 4 cars instead of 2, and that's a really decent throughput. I developed my own variants, 5 tiles wide, allowing for longer trains and/or block brakes, but in-game the throughput is pretty much the same, so are the stats, so just stick with this.

spacer.png

Junior Coaster

Requirement: 4 m drop

8x5, 86 m. Which brings me to the Junior Coaster. Again, the smallest version by Marcel Vos is fully sufficient, after adding a block brake and running two short trains with very little waiting, the throughput goes over 1500 passengers an hour, not bad for such a short station. I have created one of my 9x5 versions with a longer station and trains, it's in my park, but the puzzle is already solved with this little version.

spacer.png

Classic Mini Coaster

7x5, 79 m. Thanks to a steep drop I got this down to an even smaller footprint. However, the block brake is now a turn back and thus in heavy use, might be nicer to make this 8x5 and place the block brake right behind the station.

spacer.png

Mini Coaster

9x5, 186 m. Though it seems so similar to the Classic Mini, the Mini actually has pretty tough requirements and doesn't have a curved lifthill. So it needs a “real” track. The rocket cars of the Classic are always available, I think, so use 2x3 rocket trains for a 4% excitement boost.

spacer.png

Hyper-Twister Coaster

9x5, 178 xm. Unlike the Hyper Coaster this one doesn't have a launch mode and it needs a station length of 5 to run 2 trains.

spacer.png

Hyper Coaster

9x4, 150. The first of the launched coasters. I started with a longer station and 5 cars, but it never seems to fill up. So I was able to reduce it to 9x4 with a train of 3 cars, which still transport plenty of customers per hour.

spacer.png

Looping Rollercoaster

Requirements: An inversion or 2 drops, 10 m drop

8x5, 123 m. As I already mentioned, launched coasters don't need a complete track. As Marcel Vos shows, you can just build a loop in front of the station and pick a speed low enough so that the train doesn't complete the loop. I went with a complete circuit instead, but it is a pretty intense ride with high speed in unbanked curves.

spacer.png

LIM Coaster

Requirements: 2 drops, 7 m drop or an inversion

I pick the inversion. :) For the smallest footprint it's tough to beat Marcel Vos' looped design, a half-loop directly out of the station followed by a twist and then another half-loop back to the station. If that's too tall for you I have a totally unsafe flat version with just the twists directly on the ground, I would not ride that in real life. The cars actually vanish into the ground, maybe OpenRCT should disallow this design.

spacer.png

Stand-Up Coaster

Requirement: 9 m drop

9x5, 149 m. Another terrible coaster. I came up with a cute lifthill design until I realised it has a launch option, in the park you find a working version which is 10x4 and 98 m short and for once paths are easy to place. This version is also included.

spacer.png

Inverted Coaster

Requirement: 9 m drop

10x5, 108 m. Again, there is an even smaller launched version in the park, just 9x4 with 89 metres. But here's my simple 10x5 chainlift version running two trains, about 0.4 less intense.

spacer.png

Water Coaster

Requirements: 6 m drop, one water track piece

10x5, 190 m. No worries about the last turn back into the station being too intense thanks to the water section which acts like a brake.

spacer.png

Corkscrew Coaster

Requirements: 2 drops, 9 m drop or an inversion

It's impossible to come up with anything which can compete with Marcel Vos' extremely short design. I again went with the smallest circuit, a very obvious design with four corkscrew pieces, just 6x4. Lengthening to 7x4 does nothing, but 8x4 doubles the capacity. If you want or need higher intensity, just increase the launch speed.

spacer.png

Vertical Drop Coaster

Requirement: 15 m drop

10x4, 160 m. It's probably enough to run 2x3 trains rather than 4x2, throughput is very high.

spacer.png

Inverted Impulse Coaster

Requirement: 15 m drop

5x2, 49 m. The design including with the game points you towards the smallest closed circuit you can achieve, the coaster has so few track pieces anyway it's pretty obvious. Since it's so ridiculously tall, I don't usually like it in my parks, so this time I'm instead presenting the very smallest version which meets the requirement.

spacer.png

Log Flume

Requirement: one drop

8x5, 156 m. The Log Flume needs the smallest of drops and has no ride length requirement as far as I know, but the excitement will barely get past 2.00, but that increases with a longer ride length and higher drops. So here's a version which is still small but at least gets to over 3.00 excitement.

spacer.png

Splash Boats

8x10, 124 m. So this is the smallest possible design meeting the sole requirement, but adding to the length and drop height quite quickly gets you to 4.00 excitement. I actually quite like the included “Doubledrop” design, I recommend turning it into a single drop, that's even more exciting. The official footprint is large, but the high part towers above most flat rides and my small coasters and is great to build on slopes, too.

Finally, not pictured but in the park: The shortest possible Reverse Freefall and an Airpowered Vertical Coaster Marcel Vos presented on youtube which he calls the most overpowered coaster of them all, though it actually doesn't even meet all minimum requirements.

1096997225_CompactCompilationParkv1.3.sv6

Edited by ineverever
v1.3
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Awesome 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made another couple of changes. I claimed the Looping Rollercoaster was 8x5 though it was actually 9x5 because I couldn't place paths in 8x5. Part of the puzzle, but now I have found a solution to work with 8x5.

spacer.png

I also made a smaller Hypercoaster. My 9x5 solution was too generous, it never filled up. So instead I present a 9x4 version with 3 cars instead of 5 which still transports plenty of passengers per hour. Requirements: 2 drops, 9 m drop

spacer.png

I will have another look at all the other coasters before I update the opening post.

Hypercoaster 9x4 150.td6

• Awesome 1
  • ineverever changed the title to My compact coaster collection v1.1

Updated the opening post with a v1.1 of my park. The new coaster variants since my last update are:

spacer.png

Twister Coaster

Requirements: 2 drop, 9 m drop or 1 inversion

I noticed I could reduce the height and length of my Twister Coaster. Technically, it doesn't even need the added “roundabout” but that makes the ride time too short to run two trains, so I like this 8x5 version.

spacer.png

Since footprint was my main consideration I realised I could make this simple 8x4 version as well, running a single train. But I already used this design for the Corkscrew Coaster, so I left this one sitting with the other unused variations. Has the advantage of very simple pathing, though.

spacer.png

Lay-Down Coaster

Requirements: 2 drops or 1 inversion

I have at least a dozen variations of this coaster and don't really like any of them. The 10x5 version I used in v1.0 wasn't the smallest I came up with then, I just liked the corkscrew right next to the station. But I have now replaced it with this 9x5 which uses a block brake and the lifthill trick. Bonus: No digging for paths.

spacer.png

Heartline Twister

Requirements: 1 drop, 1 inversion

I also forgot to present the Heartline Twister in the opening post, though there is just one obvious solution for the minimum size.

Lay-down 9x5 160 block.td6 Twister 8x5 141.td6 Twister 8x4 93.td6

Edited by ineverever
  • Awesome 1
  • 2 months later...

Here's just one coaster update:

spacer.png

Side-Friction Coaster

Requirements: 250 m, 2 drops, 4 m drop

10x5, 251m: It was bugging me that the ride time of the Side-Friction Coaster was so long so I took another shot at it. I had to increase the height from 6 to 7.5 m, but I got even closer to the minimum length requirement. Rather than taking 72 seconds the ride time has dropped to a more reasonable 54 seconds.

Side-Friction v3 251.td6

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • 4 months later...

Wow, these are some pretty sweet coasters!  As others have said, thank you for sharing your work!  I, too, remember this game when it came out.  Bought it before Corkscrew Follies (Added Attractions, I think it was, elsewhere) had even come out yet.  Such a wonderful game, and I feel like it's stood the test of time, and aged quite well over the past 22 years.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Thank you, fellow old-timer!

Not my proudest work, but I have another update:

spacer.png

Mine Ride

Sole requirement: 270 m

10x4, 275 m: The ride time of the previous 9x5 version was so short I figured the trains could be shorter and the station cut down to 4 tiles so I spent at least an hour trying to squeeze the ride into 8x5, but there seemed no way to build the ride entrance let alone a queue and exit path. And then I realised that this incredibly basic 10x4 design will do the trick, you don't even need to dig for the paths. Not very creative, I'm afraid.

Mine Ride 10x4 275.td6

Edited by ineverever
  • 1 month later...

I went back to the Virginia Reel to decrease the footprint from 8x4 to 7x4 without decreasing the station length. I came up with several ideas and can't decide which I like best:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Requirements: 210 m, 2 drops

Variant 212 is the simplest, uses a 7.5 m lifthill and has a similar ride time to my previous 8x4 version. Variant 211 is only 6 metres high, but a bit slower. Finally I also made a weird duelling version which is a bit more intense and nauseating, I attached both the left and the right variants:

spacer.png

Virginia Reel 7x4 duel right.td6 Virginia Reel 7x4 duel left.td6 Virginia Reel 7x4 211 6m.td6 Virginia Reel 7x4 212.td6

• Like 1
  • ineverever changed the title to My compact coaster collection v1.2

I have updated the downloadable park in the opening post to version 1.2, it includes all the new coasters up to this point in the thread. I also made a few more changes:

- More alternative designs for more variety.

- All alternative designs now in test mode.

- Stand-Up Coaster reduced to 9x4, three cars seems enough.

- Bobsleigh Coaster now with 3 trains, thanks to several block brakes.

- Vertical Drop now with just 2 trains (2x3 instead of 4x2), seems enough.

- Wooden Coaster adjusted to make it slightly faster and cheaper.

- A slight terrain change for the LIM Coaster. :)

- Hired more handymen and mechanics (I'm not used to 6000 guests). :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Here are three new designs. First off, the Inverted Hairpin:

spacer.png

6x3, 175m: Thanks once again for Marcel Vos and his ride overview which solved the odd 6 meter drop problem, now the Inverted Hairpin isn't taller than the Mice Coasters anymore.

And here are two new versions for the Steeplechase:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Requirements: 240m, 2 drops, 3m drop

I wasn't happy with my previous 10x5 design, but this is one of the coasters (if we can call it that) where throughput is really limited by station length (considering the track length requirement and thus ride time). So I have created two new versions, one is more compact but with just 5 cars (well, horses), reducing the throughput. While the other has a larger footprint but allows for 9 cars, plus thanks to only reaching 4.5 metres in height it is actually cheaper to build than the other versions. Putting all three im my park my original version has an average throughput of 792 guests per hour, the 9x5 version only manages 672, but the 12x5 transports over 50% more guests, 1248 per hour. Also helped a little by finally getting the entrance right at the front where it should be for this ride (faster boarding).

Steeplechase 9x5 250.td6 Steeplechase 12x5 245.td6 Inverted Hairpin 6x3 175 new.td6

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

spacer.png

A pretty amazing Vertical Drop

Sole requirement: 15m drop

11x2, 135m: I'm upset that I totally missed this idea and only discovered it by chance on reddit, I believe full credit goes to user mgush5. It's just too good to ignore, an incredibly efficient way of fulfilling the only requirement. Even with just a single station it can transport 4320 passengers per hour, with two stations the number can rise over 5800, if you can actually fill the trains, which is tough even in my full park.

Vertical Drop 11x2 2 stations.td6 Vertical Drop 11x2.td6

Edited by ineverever
  • 1 month later...

After watching my park in use for a while I decided to redesign three coasters a little, for efficiency and/or aesthetic reasons, the footprints remain unchanged.

spacer.png

Multi-Dimensional Coaster

Requirement: An inversion

10x5, 200m: Took me a while to realise that with passengers the 5-car trains struggle with the lift hill and need three attempts to make it, so the real ride time was much longer than in test mode. Plus it is popular enough to go with 7-car trains anyway, so I reworked it a little.

spacer.png

Giga Coaster

Requirement: 12m drop

9x5, 192m: Having previously moved the entrance to a better position meant that a shorter ride time was in order. I added another booster, moved the on-ride photo segment and the brake, which makes it a smoother ride on top of the throughput increase.

spacer.png

Spinning Wild Mouse Coaster

Requirements: 170m, 2 drops, 4m drop

6x4, 170m: I got rid of the spin control toggle and the brake I had in the previous design and went for a faster ride time, which improves throughput even if a little time is lost in the station.

Spinning 6x4 170.td6 Giga 9x5 192 v5.td6 Multi-Dimension 7car 200.td6

• Like 1
  • ineverever changed the title to My compact coaster collection v1.3

I just updated my downloadable park in the opening post to V1.3. It includes the designs I showcased since my last update.

Other small changes in V1.3:

• Mini Suspended: Added more chain lift sections, which should solve cars getting stuck on the track when there's a breakdown.

• Spiral Coaster: Moved the entrance a bit for shorter boarding times.

• Added a couple more alternative designs to the unopened section of the park.

• 1 month later...

Thank you! 

This is a bit messy, but since you asked for it, here are all 61 coasters that made it into the park as individual td6 files. It was easier to re-save them from the park rather than look for them in my bloated track folder, so the stats are a little higher. I didn't filter out those I already posted, though. 

River Rapids 6x5 218.td6 Multi-Dimension 7car 200.td6 Giga 9x5 192 v5.td6 Suspended Swinging 10x6 373.td6 Mini 9x5 185 Rocket.td6 Heartline 14x2 113.td6 Spiral 142.td6 Hypercoaster 9x4 150.td6 Hyper-Twister 9x5 178.td6 Looping 8x5 115.td6 Inverted Hairpin 6x3 175 new.td6 Spinning 6x4 170.td6 Mini Suspended 200.td6 Wooden 373 faster 2.td6 Bobsleigh 376 3 trains.td6 Flying 183.td6 Lay-down 9x5 160 block.td6 Reverse Freefall 197.td6 Classic Mini 79.td6 Steel Wild Mouse 6x3 174.td6 Wooden Wild Mouse 6x3 174.td6 Reverser 201.td6 Virginia Reel 7x4 212.td6 Side-Friction v3 251.td6 Junior 86.td6 Don't Blink.td6 Corkscrew 6x4 76.td6 Log Flume 8x5 156.td6 Inverted 108.td6 Twister 8x5 141.td6 Dinghy 176 tunnels v2.td6 Inverted Impulse 49.td6 Steeplechase 9x5 250.td6 LIM Twist 92.td6 Vertical Drop 11x2 2 stations.td6 Stand-up 9x4 90.td6 Water 10x5 190 waterbend.td6 Compact Inverted 93 raised.td6 Flying 18x2 162 Loop.td6 Mine Train 372.td6 Mine Ride 10x4 275.td6 Splash Boats 124.td6 Mine Train 373 low.td6 Wooden 370 v3 unbanked.td6 Virginia Reel 7x4 duel right.td6 Wild Mouse 7x4 duel.td6 Spiral 201 9x5.td6 Hairpin 7x4 duel.td6 LIM 2 trains 162.td6 Junior 9x5 153.td6 Compact Inverted 108 9m.td6 Stand-up 9x5 149.td6 Mine Ride 9x5 270 alt.td6 Inverted 89.td6 Vertical Drop 10x4 160.td6 Giga 11x2 118.td6 Steeplechase 12x5 245.td6 Twister 8x4 93.td6 Steel Mouse 6x4 171 .td6 Bobsleigh 376 outside v3.td6 Lay-down 100.td6

• Like 1