Find all scenery objects in park

Hello everyone, I’m new to OpenRCT2 and I’m wondering if any experienced players can help me save a lot of time. I’m trying to update an old park with new custom scenery. The problem is, I am already at the  252 item limit for small scenery. Thus, I need to remove some already selected scenery to make room for the new custom scenery. It’s taking forever, though, to find all instances of, for example, “alligator shaped tree,” currently in the park so that I can delete them all and uncheck that piece of scenery. Is there any possible way to quickly locate all instances of a particular type of scenery currently in the park so that I can remove them? Otherwise I’m playing a time consuming game of “Where’s Waldo” in my park trying to find every instance of something. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there

generally speaking I am not a huge fan of natural scenery myself. As far as I know there is no such way of locating a particular kind of scenery object as you described. Whenever I want to get rid of unwanted scenery I use the little bulldowser that's right next to the land modifying button. With that you can remove all sorts of scenery in a specified area which can also be adjusted in size. This might be overkill for your purpose though. Another less "kill them all" kind of approach would maybe to use the option to make certain visual elements invisible or see through such as peeps and ride's supports. However it doesn't keep you from playing a nice game of Where's Waldo. 

I don't know if you already knew those options but maybe that can help you in your endeavour to get rid of all that annoying shrubbery :P

Edited by Thanquol666