Triple Thrill Pack [Steam] - Missing Expansion? *SOLVED*

Hello, I'm new to OpenRTC2. My cd drive no longer works, so I bought the Triple Thrill Pack on Steam to replace my copies. And it was on Steam that I saw people talking about OpenRTC2 and thought I'd give it a shot.

I downloaded and installed it no problem, but I noticed that, OpenRTC2 doesn't have the Time Twister scenarios? Is this for everyone? or am I missing something in the setup? I only see a place to point to RTC1, I never chose where my RTC2 files were, but the vanilla and wacky worlds scenarios are there.

Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: I didn't think about this when I asked, but I hadn't uninstalled the disc versions. Once I uninstalled them, OpenRTC2 recognized my steam versions of the game and all expansions are now there.

Edited by GoddessGames
Solved
26 minutes ago, GoddessGames said:

Hello, I'm new to OpenRTC2. My cd drive no longer works, so I bought the Triple Thrill Pack on Steam to replace my copies. And it was on Steam that I saw people talking about OpenRTC2 and thought I'd give it a shot.

I downloaded and installed it no problem, but I noticed that, OpenRTC2 doesn't have the Time Twister scenarios? Is this for everyone? or am I missing something in the setup? I only see a place to point to RTC1, I never chose where my RTC2 files were, but the vanilla and wacky worlds scenarios are there.

Anyone know what's up?

Are the scenarios there when you start the original RCT2?

6 minutes ago, Deurklink said:

Yes, i meant the steam version. I don't know what causes this. You could check on the issue tracker if anyone is experiencing the same problem. If not you could open a new issue and then the developers will look into it. 

Issue tracker:
https://openrct2.org/forums/forum/20-issue-tracker/

Alrighty, thanks for the help and letting me this was indeed an issue. :)