Hearfield's Land of Amusement!

The name of the park comes from my actual surname.

Well I am in the middle of my park. It is pretty big. It will take quite a long time to finish. Anyway, I want to share my progress with you all. As the post says, this is my dream park which I thought up of since around high school (I'm from the UK so I would be 12 when I first started).

It currently has 25 Rollercoasters. The tallest being 590ft the smallest being 5ft.

There are 9 zones currently - Phobic Valley, Spirit of Speed, Heart of China, Cross Valley, Pyro Mania, Mutiny Bay, 300 AD, Satan's Kingdom and Family Frontiers.

Anyway I'll first start off with near the park entrance and Family Frontiers for now. (It isn't finished yet).

I'll put up more later. There is quite a lot and I really don't want this to be a page long post.

My progress is rather sporadic, so some things appear more finished than others. 

SCR3.png

This shows the area of the front of the park. The rides to the left are in Family Frontiers zone. The building which goes directly ahead of the park entrance still needs to be completed, the monorail station needs completing also.

SCR6.png

Here we have the zone's entrance - Family Frontiers

Here we have Kryptonite - a corkscrew coaster with a half loop lift (similar to G-Force at Drayton Manor UK). This ride is based of an idea I had in secondary school. It was going to be a different type of ride but I changed the coaster but still kept the same half-loop lift.

Then we have Zoom! - a family/junior type coaster.

The checkerboard ground is where the Carousel is going to go.

SCR7.png

Then we have a chair swing, helter-skelter and some food/drink stalls (they are in the bluer building).

We have Odyssey which is a family thrill coaster. I am unsure whether it completely finished or not, I feel in some ways more could be done.

Dipper is up next. I added lots of scenery and I think it is a good small-medium family thrill coaster. It has a curved lift, so if it were to be built IRL The lift would most likely be drive tyre.

One ride I forgot to show stats for in this screenshot is the smallest coaster in the world - Tidgy Widgy! (It is the ride behind the Helter-Skelter). Also I can't believe the popularity. You think with a coaster this small and slow not a lot of people would ride). I have always wanted to (after I heard of Dvergbanen at TsunFryd (Norway) which has a sign claiming to be the smallest rollercoaster in the world!).

SCR8.png

Here we see Roundup (just left of the middle of the top of the screen). Next to the Roundup we have a Suspended coaster - Lateral Damage (I may change the name but don't know what to change it to). I don't think this is finished yet - I could add a catwalk to the lift.

Then we have a family 'classic' - a Wacky Worm (the yellow coaster with green supports). I don't think the layout is a true wacky worm but hey - I tried.

Then we have a red building which houses a tea-cups ride and shops (food, drink, toilet).

Well that is all I am going to show for now - I don't exactly want to make a full page post and I think this post is long enough.

Any feedback would be gladly appreciated and I would love to hear your thoughts.

[EDIT: This post is pretty much a full page long. Long enough - I say]

Edited by DaKoasterNerd
  • Like 1

Well, may as well show you the rest of the park.

[This will be VERY LONG]

MUTINY BAY

SCR12.png

SPIRIT OF SPEED

SCR14.png

SCR13.png

Caesar Lord of Speed - Inspired by Rita's (Alton Towers) track layout and extended.

SCR15.png

Check out the PetaTower supports (Ride is over 500ft)

SCR16.png

PHOBIC VALLEY

SCR17.png

SCR18.png

SCR19.png

SATAN'S KINGDOM

SCR25.png]

SCR26.png

SCR27.png

SCR28.png

SCR29.png

SCR30.png

PYRO MANIA

SCR31.png

SCR32.png

SCR33.png

SCR34.png

SCR35.png

SCR36.png

SCR37.png

CROSS VALLEY

SCR38.png

Steel Venom was supposed to be a PolerCoaster but turned into this...  Still good IMO!

SCR43.png

EuroFighter (Enranged)

HEART OF CHINA

SCR44.png

This is QI, a massive B&M Floorless Coaster

SCR45.png

NO AREA NAME GIVEN YET

SCR47.png

This is Rush! A modified Premier Rides SkyRocket II

3000AD

SCR48.pngSCR49.pngSCR50.pngSCR51.pngSCR52.png

That's all for now, I will update in the future. Any comments/feedback/criticism would be appreciated.

SCR20.png

SCR21.png

SCR22.png

SCR23.png

SCR39.png

SCR40.png

SCR41.png

SCR42.png

SCR46.png

Edited by DaKoasterNerd
  • Like 1