Can't Start the Game

After attempting to open a multiplayer server, the game crashed and now refuses to start. I have found the issue on the issue tracker, and one of the replies stated to delete the corrupted .dat files. the problem is, I have no idea how to determine what files need to be deleted. Any advice?

59 minutes ago, cascadia said:

The DAT files that would need to be deleted would be the most recent ones.  Sort by date to find them.

Have you deleted the OpenRCT2 folder in your My Documents folder yet?

I tried that and it didn't work. Even a full uninstall and reinstall and deletion of ALL folders and files related to both games didnt work until i rolled back to a previous openrct build...was kind of strange. 

17 hours ago, Zoomer36 said:

I tried that and it didn't work. Even a full uninstall and reinstall and deletion of ALL folders and files related to both games didnt work until i rolled back to a previous openrct build...was kind of strange. 

Did you go into the actual RCT2 folder for rides and scenery itself and delete the most recent DAT files (sort by date to find them)?  They have a habit of sticking around even after full uninstalls.