Hi!

Hi all, i played RCT way back on launch and have been playing Orct2 over the weekend.  i enjoy watching Marcel Vos videos on RCT even though i havnt been playing it for a long time, Anyway i decided to pop on here and say thanks to the devs for keeping this game alive. Here is the park i have worked on while following along with Deurklinks Tutorial park. i am going to attempt adding a shoestring Merry go round again next as the first time i tried it i thought i was finished but peeps were not getting on the ride, they were just running around on the platform the ride was on lol. anyway here is the so far.

Oasis of Dreams.png

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Hi Spacecoke! 

Nice that you found your way back to rct. This parks looks pretty nice, much nicer than some things I have seen from players that have played much longer than you. As for the merry go round, I sadly can't really help you as I am not to good in shoestring rides. 

4 hours ago, Spacecoke said:

Thanks! I feel spoiled with the orct cheats that let me build without restrictions and the scenery selection is much more than I remember from og rct. I am realy enjoying building in this game.

You should probably join the dkmp discord server if you are able to (it's free). There you can take part in contests that could really help you to improve your creations. Getting feedback is always a great idea.