Planet coaster 2

Planet coaster 2 was announced a few days ago, and it looks great! I will get it as soon as possible! What do you think about the trailer?

I hope that they will add:-

-switsch tracks 

-A next gen intamin blitz (like Pantheon)

-A rmc raptor

-a multidimension coaster by intamin

-trackless darkrides

As for me, this is what I hope they add:

- Snapping any object to a grid, either global or local, and input any number for grid and angle snapping

- Scaling scenery items in all 3 dimensions, and customizable colors for all scenery items

- All scenery items, rides and stalls that exist in RCT games but not in Planet Coaster

- Input any number for terrain tool size, and allow terrain modification outside park boundaries

- A polygon tool to fill areas with the specified scenery items, and a random angle option for placing scenery

- Paths no longer messing up and being unable to replace when you remove a piece of path next to a queue line or a smaller path

- Input any angle for sloped paths and stairs

- Path extras clearance check being more precise, letting you place trash bins right next to benches instead of 1 meter away of them

- Putting ride entrance and exit right next to the path, without a queue line, and queue lines shorter than 5 meters

- Support limits, which can be turned on and off in the game options

- An online multiplayer mode, similar to OpenRCT2 servers

• Awesome 1