Reordering and reorganizing RCT2's expansion scenarios

Hello there!

For those of you who have played both vanilla RCT2 and OpenRCT2, you might have noticed the base game's scenarios were reordered and reorganized to no longer be in alphabetical order, and instead try to properly scale in difficulty. The reason for this was because a few scenarios were incorrectly placed in the wrong difficulty categories. Because the categories were sorted alphabetically, a huge difficulty spike was created in the form of Amity Airfield being the 4th scenario on the list.

A community survey was conducted for that reordering, asking people what difficulty category each scenario should be in, and to rank the scenarios in order from easiest to hardest. Since RCT2's expansions (Wacky Worlds & Time Twister) also have their scenarios organized alphabetically, and have maps placed in arguably the wrong categories, I'd like to do the same thing for those. As such, I've created two polls, one for each of the expansions.

Let me know what you think, and we'll come up with a new community-curated list!

Wacky Worlds:

Time Twister:
Edited by HtotheTML
  • Like 1