Wanted: parks & rides from the "now defunct" site RCTHolland

Does anyone still have the parks & rides form the defunct site named rctholland like on these lists? I used to look at the new stuff on RCTHolland back in 2011, but even the webarchive still hasn't the stuff archived. It would be fun if anyone of you still has the parks or rides like on there!

If none of you have these, i understand!

Parks.PNG

Rides.PNG

• 4 months later...

I have a couple of these parks (Holland Park & Six Flags Holland; there are a number of these released) as well as some of the ride/shop objects. Some you likely have, honestly. The "Ripsaw" and "Tilted Whirler" are so common as to be essentially "base pack." I can post these, but they are widely available and easy to find. The "Taco Bell" is simply a shop that sells hamburgers (the version I have) but I think there are a couple different versions - as well as a shop version of almost every fast food chain I can think of.

"Mjw" pulls up nothing as a search term so it may be in the link, but not the file name. Or it is and I simply do not have it. De Efteling has multiple builds and even a custom object set, but adding "Beta" pulls up nothing. The side-friction with go kart trains sounds like the kind of custom ride that could fall through the cracks as it's likely not a common customization (a cool idea, nonetheless).

In short - This list is a mixed bag of "widely available" and "lost to time". I know there is an effort to rebuild a lot of these old sites over at RCTspace and this is probably the best place to dig around and retry links to see what's been restored. I did find a lot of parks/objects at RCT-World.de which is partially functioning. These are not widely shared in the more common custom object sets/Workbenches (Xtreme97, AVL, 1K, etc.). There are a lot of unique objects and it is well worth mining (it is up as of today). Caution - you'll end up with a lot of duplication due to foreign naming, there are a ton of broken links which will test your patience, and some object creators neglected convention and their objects suffer from bad perspectives, unworkable color palettes, wonky scaling, and poor cohesion with overall game aesthetic. Still worth it just for the incredible amount of ride trim.

• Informative 1
4 hours ago, OddmentsAlchemyLab said:

I have a couple of these parks (Holland Park & Six Flags Holland; there are a number of these released) as well as some of the ride/shop objects. Some you likely have, honestly. The "Ripsaw" and "Tilted Whirler" are so common as to be essentially "base pack." I can post these, but they are widely available and easy to find. The "Taco Bell" is simply a shop that sells hamburgers (the version I have) but I think there are a couple different versions - as well as a shop version of almost every fast food chain I can think of.

"Mjw" pulls up nothing as a search term so it may be in the link, but not the file name. Or it is and I simply do not have it. De Efteling has multiple builds and even a custom object set, but adding "Beta" pulls up nothing. The side-friction with go kart trains sounds like the kind of custom ride that could fall through the cracks as it's likely not a common customization (a cool idea, nonetheless).

In short - This list is a mixed bag of "widely available" and "lost to time". I know there is an effort to rebuild a lot of these old sites over at RCTspace and this is probably the best place to dig around and retry links to see what's been restored. I did find a lot of parks/objects at RCT-World.de which is partially functioning. These are not widely shared in the more common custom object sets/Workbenches (Xtreme97, AVL, 1K, etc.). There are a lot of unique objects and it is well worth mining (it is up as of today). Caution - you'll end up with a lot of duplication due to foreign naming, there are a ton of broken links which will test your patience, and some object creators neglected convention and their objects suffer from bad perspectives, unworkable color palettes, wonky scaling, and poor cohesion with overall game aesthetic. Still worth it just for the incredible amount of ride trim.

Upload them please