Google Drive Video Link: Elevator-Lift & Switch-Track Mine Train, Block-Sectioned

What's on the tin; Ratings at 1:46.

I attempted to directly-upload the MP4 as an attachment: it got hung-up; maybe the file size is too big ...

Google Drive Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Npke9Gm97ZRVh29S2V1UzwnzrDb7Cq-0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to OpenRCT2 team, oli414, Sadret. I think the Vekoma Mine Trains are Spacek's (apologies if I'm mistaken).

Yeah, I went ham on the theming, in order to camouflage all the sheer vertical land faces; I'm not really a theming guy.

Typhoon

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, RollerCoasterTyphoon said:

What's on the tin; Ratings at 1:46.

I attempted to directly-upload the MP4 as an attachment: it got hung-up; maybe the file size is too big ...

Google Drive Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Npke9Gm97ZRVh29S2V1UzwnzrDb7Cq-0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to OpenRCT2 team, oli414, Sadret. I think the Vekoma Mine Trains are Spacek's (apologies if I'm mistaken).

Yeah, I went ham on the theming, in order to camouflage all the sheer vertical land faces; I'm not really a theming guy.

Typhoon

Umm, i would like to download your park with the train!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2022 at 10:28, Dubaifreak said:

Umm, i would like to download your park with the train!

I've thought about it: I apologize for refusing; some ingenuous enthusiast would take the park, try to modify the coaster, screw it up, and this thread would turn into a wall of spam, "sorry I've broken this coaster, please tell me how to fix it"; I demonstrate that this can be done; I will offer some "hints & tricks"; I refuse to perform any "long-distance diagnosis".

The park, itself, otherwise, is rubbish: It's March, Year2, Forest Frontiers; there's two synchronized Shuttle Loops, an unmodified Mango Muncher and half-a-dozen stock Flat Rides; not even any theming; since I started designing my own coasters, I use this savegame to test-drive my coasters; that's it.

Today, no, but I do pledge to offer additional tips & co., when I get around to it.

Again, apologies; thank you for the interest.

Typhoon

• 3 weeks later...

Hints, Tips & Tricks, part 1

• !Mine Madness is only 1 Coaster: it is not constructed using assets from other, inert, attractions; all the track belongs to !Mine Madness
  • There exist sections of invisible track: using "Arbitrary Ride Type Changes", Vertical Drop Coaster & Dinghy Slide track-pieces are used
  • oli414's Advanced Track Plug-in enabled the Elevator-Lift: that Plug-in was very-straightforward to use,┬ámuch simpler than I had feared
  • The Park can be saved/reloaded without any issues; !Mine Madness itself, possessing invalid elements, can only be incompletely saved as .td6
  • While the method required is a trifle "arcane", Sadret's Scenery Manager Plug-in can be used to save both Scenery and the entirety of the coaster: !Mine Madness┬ácan be saved to be imported into other parks

Continuous Circuit Mode & Block Sections

• The Continuous Circuit validity check proceeds forward from the Station, following the "dominant" track, seeking to return to the rear of the Station
  • The Block Sections communicate backwards from Block to Block, signaling preceding Blocks that they can be opened, again following the dominant track and seeking the front of the Station: Blocks outside of this path will never open, normally, but Advanced Track Plug-in can maybe be used
  • When this coaster is 1st opened, Tile Inspector must be used to change the dominant track in order to satisfy the Continuous Circuit check and that change needs to┬ábe immediately reverted in order for the coaster to function as desired: unless closed & reopened, this need not be done ever again

For today, that's all, folks.

Typhoon