Google Drive Video Link: Elevator-Lift & Switch-Track Mine Train, Block-Sectioned

What's on the tin; Ratings at 1:46.

I attempted to directly-upload the MP4 as an attachment: it got hung-up; maybe the file size is too big ...

Google Drive Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Npke9Gm97ZRVh29S2V1UzwnzrDb7Cq-0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to OpenRCT2 team, oli414, Sadret. I think the Vekoma Mine Trains are Spacek's (apologies if I'm mistaken).

Yeah, I went ham on the theming, in order to camouflage all the sheer vertical land faces; I'm not really a theming guy.

Typhoon

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, RollerCoasterTyphoon said:

What's on the tin; Ratings at 1:46.

I attempted to directly-upload the MP4 as an attachment: it got hung-up; maybe the file size is too big ...

Google Drive Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Npke9Gm97ZRVh29S2V1UzwnzrDb7Cq-0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks to OpenRCT2 team, oli414, Sadret. I think the Vekoma Mine Trains are Spacek's (apologies if I'm mistaken).

Yeah, I went ham on the theming, in order to camouflage all the sheer vertical land faces; I'm not really a theming guy.

Typhoon

Umm, i would like to download your park with the train!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2022 at 10:28, Dubaifreak said:

Umm, i would like to download your park with the train!

I've thought about it: I apologize for refusing; some ingenuous enthusiast would take the park, try to modify the coaster, screw it up, and this thread would turn into a wall of spam, "sorry I've broken this coaster, please tell me how to fix it"; I demonstrate that this can be done; I will offer some "hints & tricks"; I refuse to perform any "long-distance diagnosis".

The park, itself, otherwise, is rubbish: It's March, Year2, Forest Frontiers; there's two synchronized Shuttle Loops, an unmodified Mango Muncher and half-a-dozen stock Flat Rides; not even any theming; since I started designing my own coasters, I use this savegame to test-drive my coasters; that's it.

Today, no, but I do pledge to offer additional tips & co., when I get around to it.

Again, apologies; thank you for the interest.

Typhoon

• 3 weeks later...

Hints, Tips & Tricks, part 1

• !Mine Madness is only 1 Coaster: it is not constructed using assets from other, inert, attractions; all the track belongs to !Mine Madness
  • There exist sections of invisible track: using "Arbitrary Ride Type Changes", Vertical Drop Coaster & Dinghy Slide track-pieces are used
  • oli414's Advanced Track Plug-in enabled the Elevator-Lift: that Plug-in was very-straightforward to use, much simpler than I had feared
  • The Park can be saved/reloaded without any issues; !Mine Madness itself, possessing invalid elements, can only be incompletely saved as .td6
  • While the method required is a trifle "arcane", Sadret's Scenery Manager Plug-in can be used to save both Scenery and the entirety of the coaster: !Mine Madness can be saved to be imported into other parks

Continuous Circuit Mode & Block Sections

• The Continuous Circuit validity check proceeds forward from the Station, following the "dominant" track, seeking to return to the rear of the Station
  • The Block Sections communicate backwards from Block to Block, signaling preceding Blocks that they can be opened, again following the dominant track and seeking the front of the Station: Blocks outside of this path will never open, normally, but Advanced Track Plug-in can maybe be used
  • When this coaster is 1st opened, Tile Inspector must be used to change the dominant track in order to satisfy the Continuous Circuit check and that change needs to be immediately reverted in order for the coaster to function as desired: unless closed & reopened, this need not be done ever again

For today, that's all, folks.

Typhoon