How Do I Make Custom Scenery? What Programs Should I use

I desire to Make a Custom Scenery Pack that has the Wacky Colorful Goofy Cartoon Aesthetic, Akin to 30s-50s Looney Tunes, 80s RADICAL, NARLY DUDE! Cartoons, and some Girly Cartoons. But I don't know where to start making the Scenery, I'm not sure if I should use the RCT2 Object Editor with the Images imported and Digitized From Blender

I want to be sure if that is how I should do it 

• Like 3

I'm responding to follow.

I actually have an idea for a "Saturday Morning" pack with my favorite late 70s cartoons - and a PBS pack with Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, etc.

Also pallets... Boring, pinewood pallets...

I have some of the object editors, but I also know that a new one is currently in early development which will write to parkobj files.

• Like 1

OOOOH I love this idea! If I knew how, I'd make an 80's cartoon pack....GI Joe! Transformers!  

Oooh, a Neverending Story park....or Labyrinth!  Sorry, 80's baby geeking out here.  LOL

Following to keep apprised of progress!

• 3 months later...
On 30/06/2022 at 16:11, OddmentsAlchemyLab said:

I'm responding to follow.

I actually have an idea for a "Saturday Morning" pack with my favorite late 70s cartoons - and a PBS pack with Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, etc.

Also pallets... Boring, pinewood pallets...

I have some of the object editors, but I also know that a new one is currently in early development which will write to parkobj files.

Can you name me 3 of those object editors?

• 9 months later...
On 13/07/2023 at 14:01, myerffej said:

@OddmentsAlchemyLab -- do you possibly have links to these? Can't seem to find them after a brief google search. 

"Brief" and "Google" are rarely effective.

I will post the links to the sites where these can currently be downloaded. However, keep an eye out for the new object maker at New Element. It is not complete, but what is released is fantastic. These wonderful resources will be obsolete soon. Reddit and NE seem to have the better collections of resources, but RCTSpace is primed to make a comeback.

Speaking of, RCTSpace has the link for the RCTObjectEditor123d https://forums.rctspace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=401

The RideMaker and PathMaker are Buggy's and you can find these here https://www.interactivitiesink.com/rct2/

There are a lot of interesting places you can go from these links - objects, parks, scenarios, etc. Worth digging around.

• Informative 1