Looking for Custom Content - Depot Circus Midway , Building, anything really!

These are two groups that I am missing alot of the objects.  I only have 5 and Depot Circus Midway has 31 and Depot Building has 19.  Does anyone have these objects?

In addition, I welcome links to any and all custom content you may have - I'm always on the lookout for more!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a number of the Circus items, but none of the sets are complete. I have the cars and trailers (includes the clown car which is dope) partial set, partial midway and partial buildings set - off the top of my head. The five you have are available here on NE? I'm pretty sure a VERY partial Midway set is in one of the parks. That's it. The rest had to be sourced elsewhere. If you want partials, I can't complete your set but I can make that 5 closer to 50 if you'd like.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2022 at 12:05, OddmentsAlchemyLab said:

I am really sorry. I was confused and posted what I had over on NE. I get my forums confused. That said - Tracie's share was epic and better than my incomplete sets.

No apology necessary! I downloaded your files off NE,I am ALWAYS happy to get ANY custom content. 

Also, I am following your CS organization project over on the NE forum.  I'm excited for it.  I have so much CS but there's no rhyme or reason and alot of it is duplicates...

On 12/06/2022 at 10:26, Tracie said:

Here you go, sorry for the wait. I'Depot Circus 2022.parkm a new member so can only make so many posts per day. I hope this was what you were looking for. I added individual scenery items, as well as all of the Circus Depot object tabs that I have. 🙂

I was wondering if you have any more custom content you could share? I'm always on the lookout for more, and I have alot of incomplete sets as well.

On 23/06/2022 at 16:22, cruzy80 said:

I was wondering if you have any more custom content you could share? I'm always on the lookout for more, and I have alot of incomplete sets as well.

Yes, Tracie. If you have anything else as awesome as that circus set, I am currently working on an object organizing project over on NE. I've downloaded every park from NE, RCT-World, and a few other places. Right now, I am scanning for duplicates/renames and breaking them down into tag groups by creator. Here's a link to my project if you want to check it out.

Edited by OddmentsAlchemyLab
Misread question
  • Like 2

I'm not sure what if have now that isn't already available. But I tend to be a hoarder about saving found tracks, data files, and parks. So its likely that I may have more you would want to add. If you want, I could zip up my entire data folder ( I think my main folder has over 16,000 files. But I likely have more on my portable hard drives. Plus I played the original games way back in the day when they first came out and I know I saved data files on DVDs back then. I'd have to hunt those out, they're packed away somewhere in our junk room. They might contain more content that I've even forgotten about.

Now, the issue is in a bit of a wait. I'm currently hospitalized at the moment, hopefully just a few days or so. And I can get that first file to you as soon as I'm out. I can upload it to my Dropbox or elsewhere. I think when I checked the contents, it was a bit less than two GB.

Im not even sure, can we send each other pms on here. I can PM you my email so you'll know who I am when you get the file.

Tracie

Edited by Tracie
  • Like 3
  • Informative 1
On 28/06/2022 at 17:49, Tracie said:

Im not even sure, can we send each other pms on here. I can PM you my email so you'll know who I am when you get the file.

First of all, I'm sorry you're in the hospital! I hope you get well soon!

Feel free to DM me!  When you're better, of course.  I'm also in contact with OddmentsAlchemyLab so we can work out a CS swaparama.  🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 30/06/2022 at 17:05, OddmentsAlchemyLab said:

Obviously, my first thoughts are "you take care of you" and here's wishing you good health.

I would love to see whatever you have to share when you have the time. I'll figure something out so that we can share securely with each other and get back to you. Thank you so much! It's nice to meet a fellow hoarder!

I'm not doing my best but I've been very interested in getting more items, so I've been throwing myself into downloading and opening parks as well. 

I'm so excited hearing about your undertaking, I bet that's lots of work but I'm sure its a labor of love.

Its such a joy to throw myself back into the game after so many years away from it. Although I'm nowhere near as talented as many of the other players out there. I'm finally trying my hand though at making some coaster designs. My gosh I'm not good at it. Lol. 

Let me know if you'd still like my data files. Warning, they're not organized at all and you may end up seeing duplicate files. I have a file factory account if you're able to download from there. PM me any time.

I'm Tracie over at NE as well as here. 😊

On 30/06/2022 at 20:51, cruzy80 said:

First of all, I'm sorry you're in the hospital! I hope you get well soon!

Feel free to DM me!  When you're better, of course.  I'm also in contact with OddmentsAlchemyLab so we can work out a CS swaparama.  🙂

That sounds fantastic. I would sure love to locate many of the objects I'm missing. So many of the parks won't open for me since I don't have them all. 

What a shame that so many quit playing through the years and so many items and tracks and parks were lost. But I get burning out a bit, I did too for a few years, but I'm glad to be back. Its giving me some fun during all of my free time stuck here at home.

I'm holding out hope that more will become interested again because of Open RCT.

I can Upload online for you, I can make use of File Factory, or maybe Dropbox or Google drive?

You can PM me if you like. 😊

• Like 1