Question about adding rides

Greetings. I'm new to OpenRCT2, but have played rct1/2 since they first came out off and on. I made a scenario with a bunch of rides and started to work on actually building the park. Only to realize I forgot to add the reverse freefall coaster in the scenario builder. I'm wondering if there is a way to add a ride type after the fact. Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, sys0p said:

Greetings. I'm new to OpenRCT2, but have played rct1/2 since they first came out off and on. I made a scenario with a bunch of rides and started to work on actually building the park. Only to realize I forgot to add the reverse freefall coaster in the scenario builder. I'm wondering if there is a way to add a ride type after the fact. Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can use the misc tab in Options to enable the debugging tools.  This will put a button with two gears on your top toolbar.  Click and hold on this, and select Object Selection. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, cascadia said:

Yes, you can use the misc tab in Options to enable the debugging tools.  This will put a button with two gears on your top toolbar.  Click and hold on this, and select Object Selection. 

Thank you! That did the trick.