OpenRTC2 Keeps crashing

So everytime I load up openrtc2, this shows up and then it crashes, and I don't know how to fix it. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. If anyone can give an answer, I will be thankful. :)

Screenshot_29.png

Edited by RedOneUp
To make it more clear
1 hour ago, NejiHyuga900 said:

The last build that worked for me with no issue was 0.0.5.0 build 7b421c8, which was 4 days ago. I don't know why the later builds since then were buggy and I hope this gets fixed too.

Make sure to post the report (PLUS THE DUMP FILE) on the project's GitHub page, not here.  They'll be able to help you better there.

In the mean time, have you tried going into the ObjData folder in the RCT2 (NOT OpenRCT2) and deleting the most recent DAT files (sort by date to find them)?  It looks like the issue is with corrupt DAT files for custom rides and scenery, and the fix works for most people.

Oh, and I found a solution. Normally, I would just copy/paste everything every time a new build is updated. I decided copy a selection this time (no DAT files selected except the main one) and put it in my RCT2 and it worked. Yeah, there is a corrupted DAT file(s) somewhere in one of the folders within the newer builds (I better remind myself to not select everything to extract every time I update until I know the files are repaired).

7 hours ago, NejiHyuga900 said:

Oh, and I found a solution. Normally, I would just copy/paste everything every time a new build is updated. I decided copy a selection this time (no DAT files selected except the main one) and put it in my RCT2 and it worked. Yeah, there is a corrupted DAT file(s) somewhere in one of the folders within the newer builds (I better remind myself to not select everything to extract every time I update until I know the files are repaired).

Instead of manually installing every new update as you seem to be doing, have you tried using the launcher instead?  It's a lot easier...