Ultimate coaster 2 track downloads

Itzfloofy

Towering Inferno Feedback:

This coaster is a really intense one! For a b&m giga it might be a bit unrealistic, but you never know with B&M in these days (they are doing crazier things now). The drop is great, should give some nice air. I also like the first element. The outerbanked turn is a nice idea, but it sadly only has a bit floater airtime. 

At the end the pacing dies a bit, I would've liked some more low to the ground elements there (like on fury). The inversion is a great idea to mix it up. The ride is smooth, there are just some janky transitions.

Deep Purple Feedback: 

This is likely meant to be an RMC, and a really good one! I love the creative elements and the rmc vibe you gave the ride. The lift structure is really nice too. The black supports are a bit unrealistic, wooden supports are either brown or white (in most situations, Nickelodeon Streak comes to mind). The chainlift at the end is a bit weird. Overall, a really lovely coaster!

Red 1 with tunnels Feedback:

This ride is weird, but I was suprised how smooth it is. The backwards launch is creative, the inversions are so whippy and smooth! Great work! My only concern is the brake run. For me it seems like half of the rides lengh is the brake run. This could be more compact. Also not shure if the last inversion is needed. 

5 minutes ago, BEplayer said:

Red 1 with tunnels Feedback:

This ride is weird, but I was suprised how smooth it is. The backwards launch is creative, the inversions are so whippy and smooth! Great work! My only concern is the brake run. For me it seems like half of the rides lengh is the brake run. This could be more compact. Also not shure if the last inversion is needed. 

Yeah definitely

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BEplayer said:

Masterpiece Feedback: 

This ride was made by me:D;)

But from my point of view today it's not a "masterpiece" anymore...:)

Sorry I posted your masterpiece, it was an accident, I loved it anyway!

also is it fury 325?

Edited by Itzfloofy