Unable to load rct1 scenarios due to missing file

While attempting to load RCT1 scenarios like Rotting Heights and Megaworld Park, the game fails to load and gives the error on the picture. I am using openrct2 on Linux mint. I have tried to reinstall rct1, rct2, and openrct, but it still doesn't work. If anyone can help me that would be great.

error.png

• Like 2

Getting same issue here on Pop_OS! 22.04 after installing the latest build from the OpenRCT2 Nightly PPA (ppa:openrct2/nightly)

I used RCT Deluxe & RCT 2 Triple Thrill Pack files from GOG offline installers extracted using innoextract.

All other RCT 1 features work, such as title music, opening demo, etc., it just seems to be the rct1aa.ride.lay_down_trains object that is not loading properly. I was able to load RCT 1 scenarios that don't use this train type.

I did notice in the changelog that it says "Improved: [objects#329] Add RCT1AA lay-down coaster trains (for import only)", but I can't tell if that means it's in the latest nightly build or not.

Edited by sjohan1988
On 21/06/2024 at 19:44, sjohan1988 said:

Getting same issue here on Pop_OS! 22.04 after installing the latest build from the OpenRCT2 Nightly PPA (ppa:openrct2/nightly)

I used RCT Deluxe & RCT 2 Triple Thrill Pack files from GOG offline installers extracted using innoextract.

All other RCT 1 features work, such as title music, opening demo, etc., it just seems to be the rct1aa.ride.lay_down_trains object that is not loading properly. I was able to load RCT 1 scenarios that don't use this train type.

I did notice in the changelog that it says "Improved: [objects#329] Add RCT1AA lay-down coaster trains (for import only)", but I can't tell if that means it's in the latest nightly build or not.

I read a review of StudyMoose on https://nocramming.com/studymoose-review before using this service to write my term paper. The review was very helpful and detailed, which allowed me to make an informed choice. StudyMoose turned out to be excellent professionals: the term paper was completed at a high level, with in-depth analysis and without errors. Thank you NoCramming for an honest and unbiased review! Now I will always check this site before choosing study services.

Thanks for information

Edited by sasukeuchiha
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21/06/2024 at 23:44, sjohan1988 said:

Slope Game

I listened!

Edited by hankmertz