OpenRCT2
Sign in to follow this  
Squab

Cities: Skylines

In case anyone was interested in getting Cities: Skylines, Steam put this title at $11.99 for the weekend.  This is a ridiculously low price for such a fantastic/immersive simulator.  The developers released it at $29.99 even though it would have been worth every penny of $59.99+.

I figured I would share this here since this game is along the lines of RCT being that it is a simulator/creation game.  It is by far the best city simulator ever created (yes, over SC4).  Oh, and can we say mods/custom content?^_^  Beware: you do need a decent rig to run this game.

Anyone else create cities?

Edited by Squab

I can't get over the fact that my laptop can't run it. :c Well, it does run it, but when the city grows, I have to lower the settings because of the lag, and I don't want to do that because it looks awful, so it's in my steam library but is kind of a waste of money as I don't really have fun with it and haven't played it in a while.

Yep, I'm a huge fan too :D I've wasted a lot of hours on the game. The fact that you can download mods and custom content is also awesome, this way it's possible to make a city the way you really want. Muuuuuuch better than the latest SimCity :P