Jump to content

Railway Buildling and Questions


Recommended Posts

Hey, finally start with ORCT2 now. i firstly proposed some of my buildings which get ideas from the real buildings.

The main idea is that want to establish my park around the 'railwat park' containing different object selections.

 

938562073__20210320161101.thumb.jpg.feda86e9edcb50c7f9c0b80d5d999e5f.jpg1905660427__20210320161110.thumb.jpg.c4a4b4dbf853ae4494cef079cf90de64.jpg1172673709__20210320161107.thumb.jpg.10477f8fb0ebb82de7e3cf27eb79f2cf.jpg657175274__20210320161104.thumb.jpg.4e6e2916a2152883cdb8d59596726168.jpg587385386__20210320161051.thumb.jpg.65450c8434c01168cdd44e0d9b6db58d.jpg

 

however after finding the ORCT2 i find there are more element which i could make my park more amazing.

but the thing is, even i look into the object selection (128 limits, 256limits, 128 limits), i am sincerely not sure whether i have selected the correct one. ( for example, i have selected the rolling the 20' centries, dark age theme and etc). After looking at the references from the friends here (see examples), i do not think i have these elements such as 'hotel', people can siiting around the umbrella, more dedicated brisks and etc.

 

5a7c8411ee079_Oakheights2018-02-0811-02-16.png.79ec2adf32f40972535ade5610bf30d8.thumb.png.bd492b2dd29872686593f20de46d72d8.png5a6ff88a625c3_2018-01-2922-30-45.png.97db54899e369932b880e3b2ddcf003d.thumb.png.65efe3b15b9925932f55ea77974ee754.png

 

i need a tutorial from you guys and i sincerely ask for help.

 

BTW i am really confused about the element limits. as i have so many options which i want them all.

 

kind regards

  • Like 1
Link to post

The limits will be greatly increased in the future. For now, you can open the object selection window in-game through the cheats dropdown menu (enable that button first through options) so you don't have to be 100% sure of your selection before building.

As for the additional scenery pieces: If you have a save of that park, you can just open it and the items will be added (or downloaded) automatically.

Edited by jensj12
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
On 20/03/2021 at 16:18, LiJathy said:

After looking at the references from the friends here (see examples), i do not think i have these elements such as 'hotel', people can siiting around the umbrella, more dedicated brisks and etc.(

Those last screenshots you posted make extensive use of custom scenery - almost all of the objects you see there aren't included with the vanilla game nor OpenRCT2 (currently, OpenRCT2 only adds a small handful of objects to the base game). Unless you have downloaded a park that uses these objects, or visited a server that does, or downloaded the DAT files manually, you won't have these objects available.

If you want to start using custom objects, the best place to start is by downloading a custom scenery workbench that has a selection of custom objects included (and pre-selected), as picking out the objects you want and downloading them all can get very tedious otherwise. New Element has a selection of custom scenery workbenches and a very large collection of miscellaneous custom scenery objects that have been created by different people over the years.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Those last screenshots you posted make extensive use of custom scenery - almost all of the objects you see there aren't included with the vanilla game nor OpenRCT2 (currently, OpenRCT2 only adds a small handful of objects to the base game). Unless you have downloaded a park that uses these objects, or visited a server that does, or downloaded the DAT files manually, you won't have these objects available.

If you want to start using custom objects, the best place to start is by downloading a custom scenery workbench that has a selection of custom objects included (and pre-selected), as picking out the objects you want and downloading them all can get very tedious otherwise. New Element has a selection of custom scenery workbenches and a very large collection of miscellaneous custom scenery objects that have been created by different people over the years.

thank you very much my friend

Link to post
On 22/03/2021 at 11:38, jensj12 said:

The limits will be greatly increased in the future. For now, you can open the object selection window in-game through the cheats dropdown menu (enable that button first through options) so you don't have to be 100% sure of your selection before building.

As for the additional scenery pieces: If you have a save of that park, you can just open it and the items will be added (or downloaded) automatically.

i will have a try the way you mentioned, thank you very much

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...