Original Water

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this channel I have a very Special Request, Since the developers are working hard on this game it is important to grasp every aspect of the Original Roller Coaster Tycoon Box and Bring it to life with more authentic refinements!

The Recent achievements like the inclusion of the original Terrain Set has left many people wondering what can be achieved with the Source Code of the Game, it is very fun to play an amusing theme park game however it is an entirely different experience to play Undefined and Boundless Open Source Roller Coaster Tycoon, with this in consideration I would ask if it is possible to Include The Original Water Effects From Roller Coaster Tycoon as well as the Underwater View Effect here bellow I left some samples, the latter is the one that really interest me since that Transparent Effect and Gelatin Complexity brings back a lot of nostalgia from the original game and adds new relevance for a game built for the 21st century, thanks you very much and I will be glad to help in any way that i possibly can, I have Lots of Time to Spare.

Victor

1.Landcape Comparison.png

2.Change Of Terrain.png

3.Uneven Lake.png

4.Roman Vineyard.png

• Like 1