Show Off Your Tracks.

ExCrafty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So ..... Twisting coaster max height of both land and track. Best speed I can get is 252kph, it enters the station at just on 200kph.  :)

Intensity of 36+.  :D

My best so far.

For your consideration.  :)

Attraction Design Only 2021-07-10 22-21-47.png

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of screen shot of rides I've made. Posted for your thoughts. :)

The Go-Kart track took me awhile to do, using the tile inspector to make the track invisible, I think it turned out well.  :)

The Giga Coaster takes 4+ minutes to get to the top, that's at the standard 10 or 12 kph lift chain speed (I forgot which it is).

Land of Entertainment 2021-07-20 20-33-07.png

Land of Entertainment 2021-07-20 20-33-59.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monorail Station House

I like to build on little plots to try out aesthetic ideas to use in scenarios and bigger parks. Here's a simple Monorail station house i liked, added a go-cart track too for fun. The entrance/exit are nicely "hidden" under the station house in the center. The go-carts feature both a bridge over the main walkway and a tunnel under the main walkway. It's been a while since i've built it so if anyone wants it i can try to remember the scenery pieces i used (a few layers with the tile inspector tool on the building structures) so i can make a list of requirements and also try to save the monorail with the scenery and upload it somewhere on the internet.

Enjoy,

-MusicusMaximus

603900528_MonorailGoKarts.thumb.jpeg.d2152d3983e03863b260b999a21f82b7.jpeg

Edited by musicusmaximus
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice job, I usually do "sprawling" coasters like that myself.  :)  That corkscrew one one the right side of the pic looks like it'd be a bit of a nasty one. Steep drop with the twist at the bottom, then that rise. I assume there's serious braking there, with that flat turn after it.  :)

2 hours ago, ExCrafty said:

Nice job, I usually do "sprawling" coasters like that myself.  :)  That corkscrew one one the right side of the pic looks like it'd be a bit of a nasty one. Steep drop with the twist at the bottom, then that rise. I assume there's serious braking there, with that flat turn after it.  :)

Yep. It starts at the top of an elevator and so it ends with a chain lift up to the top.

• Like 1