OpenRCT2

Graphical glitch after most recent update.

I have also had the game crash as a result of this. In fact, there are even empty windows.

This issue stems from the OpenRCT2 launcher not updating the game properly. If you manually build the c72f547 commit/build, you won't get the glitchy texts/graphics and crashes.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Fred-104 said:

I have also had the game crash as a result of this. In fact, there are even empty windows.

This issue stems from the OpenRCT2 launcher not updating the game properly. If you manually build the c72f547 commit/build, you won't get the glitchy texts/graphics and crashes.

Nice suggestion, thanks anyway, I appreciate the attempt. It didn't make any difference at all for me.

32 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

I assumed you wanted us to look at that link. I have, but a lot of it didn't make any sense to me. I'll assume that it means the issue is now known, and can be investigated for a solution. Much of the language you guys use is a foreign language to me. I hope you can dumb it down for people like me.

2 hours ago, ExCrafty said:

I'll assume that it means the issue is now known, and can be investigated for a solution.

Actually it says the issue has already been fixed, so updating to the latest develop should solve the problem.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, ExCrafty said:

I assumed you wanted us to look at that link. I have, but a lot of it didn't make any sense to me. I'll assume that it means the issue is now known, and can be investigated for a solution. Much of the language you guys use is a foreign language to me. I hope you can dumb it down for people like me.

GitHub is where the developers look for issues and track their progress. It indeed means the issue is known. Once an issue goes from open to closed (which it is now), it is (usually) fixed and you should be able to update your game.

• Like 1