Jump to content
OpenRCT2

Max Rides/Shops


Recommended Posts

NOT A COMPLAINT !!!!!!!!

I just got blocked from adding to a park, because I have the maximum rides/shops. I did a count and I total 255 all up. 74 rides, 130 shops, 51 other buildings (kiosk, toilets, first aid).

Is this something that the proposed new save file type may address ?

Just wanted to make it clear I'm not complaining. :)

Link to post
1 hour ago, ExCrafty said:

Is this something that the proposed new save file type may address ?

Yes. As of now the limit still appears to be 255 on the new save format branch, but it looks like plans are to increase that to 65535. You can follow progress on the new save format here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
19 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Yes. As of now the limit still appears to be 255 on the new save format branch, but it looks like plans are to increase that to 65535. You can follow progress on the new save format here.

Thanks, that's what I thought.  :) 

65535 ... Hmm .... that's reminds me of the number of ports on a USART, from back when I did my electronics course nearly 30 years ago.  :)

 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, ExCrafty said:

Thanks, that's what I thought.  :) 

65535 ... Hmm .... that's reminds me of the number of ports on a USART, from back when I did my electronics course nearly 30 years ago.  :)

 

It's the largest value representable in a 16 bit unsigned integer, so it crops up a lot anywhere that binary is used.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...