OpenRCT2
Sign in to follow this  
Classicpcgamer

Is there a reason that rollercoaster tycoon 3 is no mentioned anywhere here?

I mean rollercoaster tycoon 3 isn't bad, It added a whole lot more than 2 did. And it was in 3D and had coaster cam, which i want again, its not like its the mobile games, i also grew up with it

Why do fans hate it so much, you don't need to do anything to 3 that makes it open source like this but i'd appreciate at least a coaster cam, sure it'd be hard to recreate but you could try, if it doesn't work out i won't fuss. also, SPEEN!!!

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 isn't really discussed here because this is a website for OpenRCT2, not RCT in general. You can find RCT3 players on other sites such as RCT Go.

6 hours ago, Classicpcgamer said:

i'd appreciate at least a coaster cam

It should be obvious that adding a coaster cam to OpenRCT2's existing isometric renderer is entirely impossible. There is a guy experimenting with a 3D rendering backend that supports it, but for this to be made fully functional, every existing asset would need to be replaced with a 3D model, which may one day happen but isn't likely any time soon.

• Like 1