OpenRCT2
Sign in to follow this  
Athrizel

Have Debug Tools enabled, no tools.

I turned on the debug tools in the options menu, but when I go in game, there's no tile inspector, there's nothing, I click the gears and it just gives me the option to open the console. I have the newest release of OpenRCT2 and I don't understand why the tools aren't showing up.

8 hours ago, jensj12 said:

They have been moved to the cheats dropdown menu.

Ok so I apologize if I'm being dumb, but do you mean the CTRL + ALT + C menu or the dropdown menu that you access by clicking the gears that appear once you enable the tools, because if it's the latter, I mentioned at the start of this thread that I clicked the gears to bring up the dropdown menu and all I see under the gears is open console and paint debug window, there is no tile inspector in there, which is my problem, anyone able to help me out with this?

Edited by Athrizel

It's the menu that drops down if you click the golden shovel. If you don't see the golden shovel, look in the Options window and turn the toolbar button for Cheats on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gymnasiast said:

It's the menu that drops down if you click the golden shovel. If you don't see the golden shovel, look in the Options window and turn the toolbar button for Cheats on.

That did it, thanks very much, been a while since I updated OpenRCT2 so I was pretty lost ^^;

You're welcome ^^

We moved those tools to cheats because a lot of people use them for that purpose. You can now also turn off debugging tools if you like - the tools under the golden shovel will stay available.