OpenRCT2
CrazeDesk

AVG Hates Openrct

I don't know why but AVG won't stop sending openrct2 related files to quarantine or deleting them or calling them "dangerous" or saying that these files are "rare" I can't get it to stop even if I add the openrct2 folder to the "exceptions list" it will continue to do this crap I need help.

15 minutes ago, CrazeDesk said:

I don't know why but AVG won't stop sending openrct2 related files to quarantine or deleting them or calling them "dangerous" or saying that these files are "rare" I can't get it to stop even if I add the openrct2 folder to the "exceptions list" it will continue to do this crap I need help.

Turn it off? And then don't use the internet while you're playing? Hmm, I'm having the same issue here but the issue is my firewall blocking the connection to different networks and weird ports and stuff. I don't know how to fix it but hey...you're not alone.

Just now, VincentsAnimations said:

Turn it off? And then don't use the internet while you're playing? Hmm, I'm having the same issue here but the issue is my firewall blocking the connection to different networks and weird ports and stuff. I don't know how to fix it but hey...you're not alone.

Yea I guess after all AVG is trash. it called a file that comes with windows 10 a "virus".

• Funny 1