OpenRCT2
kaede

corrupted scenario?

I made a scenario today and once i finished it i went to select it to play it and the instant i hovered over it, it crashed. i tried multiple times, all it does is crashes. i uninstalled rct2 then openrct2 and installed them again, and the scenario was still there. i dont know what else to do to get rid of it. help please? 

I'd like to investigate that scenario - OpenRCT2 should not crash.

If you have Windows, go to Documents\OpenRCT2\scenario. The scenario should be there. Please upload it here, so I can investigate it. To avoid crashes, you can move the scenario to another folder on your hard drive.

16 minutes ago, Gymnasiast said:

I'd like to investigate that scenario - OpenRCT2 should not crash.

If you have Windows, go to Documents\OpenRCT2\scenario. The scenario should be there. Please upload it here, so I can investigate it. To avoid crashes, you can move the scenario to another folder on your hard drive.

SCOTLAND FOREVER.sc6

It's odd, but I cannot reproduce that crash. Which build* of OpenRCT2 are you on, and which language is the game set to?

* The build version is listed in the title screen and looks something like ab1cd2ef.

Edited by Gymnasiast

On 01/09/2018 at 15:22, Gymnasiast said:

It's odd, but I cannot reproduce that crash. Which build* of OpenRCT2 are you on, and which language is the game set to?

* The build version is listed in the title screen and looks something like ab1cd2ef.

v0.2.0 build Oaff800

English