A proper Vincent’s Animations introduction

Hey everyone. It’s the one of many Vincent’s Animations. I’ve been hanging around these forums for a bit and it’s about time I give a better introduction. Here we go.

I am Vincent’s Animations. I’ve hosted the “Creativity Park” and the “Park of Realism”. I have a vision to make OpenRct2 a more relaxed and fun place to hangout and make crazy death machines (rollercoasters in English). Again, I’m not anyone’s favorite person on the forums or the game for that matter. But I’m not here to tell you about other people; that can wait. I’m here to tell you that I want to build fun and exciting maps with others. I don’t care if I don’t have a good history with you or someone else you know. I’m able to put that in the trash and be a semi-normal person.

I am VERY excited to make maps with the rest of you. I’ll see you til then.

Hey man, I’ve read your stuff for a while and only now did I actually think to make a real account. Here’s my thoughts, not a lot of people like you. You have quite a history with other people as far as I know. I’m constantly getting this “everyone hates me, someone please kill me” vibe from your previous stuff so it’s nice to finally see that you’ve changed. But I can see from your perspective. I don’t agree with some of the things you’ve done but I can rationalize why you made such decisions. Anyways I don’t want to be here for too long so I’ll cya later man.