OpenRCT2

i can't beat evergreen gardens

For evergreen gardens, you'll want to delete some pieces of path so that the guests all stay in the area near the entrance. Then in that small area you can make some rides. As you make more money, you can slowly expand the area.

If you allow the guests to walk throughout the entire park, they will get bored and lost.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

nevermind... now for some reason i can't go past bare minimum on how many cars i can have and my ratings are still mediocre, nobody rides anything no matter the ratings, and everyone still immediately wants to go home. i think i'm just gonna skip this map lol

22 hours ago, Ling said:

Switch back to the Release build. The latest Develop build is having a lot of problems.

What problems? I'm only aware of the number of trains regression from two days ago, but that has been fixed already.

On 17-5-2018 at 04:17, Sen said:

nevermind... now for some reason i can't go past bare minimum on how many cars i can have and my ratings are still mediocre, nobody rides anything no matter the ratings, and everyone still immediately wants to go home. i think i'm just gonna skip this map lol

Can you post the map (a savegame of what you made of it), so we can identify what's going wrong?

Edited by jensj12