Group Park 8

Broxzier

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queue:  1081p, Deurklink, UTMAN, giraty, Wuis Missed: Redscope53, Broxzier Added Restaurant Fox Sake including restrooms and both counters for food and drink consumption Added Hi

the restaurant has been officially called King Prawn Plant after the opening of the new Inverted Impulse Coaster by the same name! Claimed: -  Queue:  RedScope53, Deurklink, Broxzier, giraty, UT

Please forgive me gentlemen! I went 2 hours over the limit. Anyway, here's the new addition: Spinning Stars. It's a small ride with spinning Virginia Reel cars on a circular track. Claimed:

Posted Images

Claimed -

Queue: Bangaled, sage_lee, Leudimin, Jochem
Missed: 1081p, Redscope53, Wuis, Thibo1102, giraty,  L3mmy, The_Saladman, UTMAN, Broxzier, DDDucker, Deurklink

:D

I'm going to add myself to this as well now that I've got more time

@Bangaled Since you said you can't do it, I'm putting you in the missed list. Also @sage_lee you haven't claimed so @Leudimin I suppose it's your turn.

Claimed: -

QueueLeudimin, Jochem, TheMathsGod
Missed: 1081p, Redscope53, Wuis, Thibo1102, giraty,  L3mmy, The_Saladman, UTMAN, Broxzier, DDDucker, Deurklink, Bangaled, sage_lee

Resigning as well. I'm more focused on the Discord thing.

Claimed: -

Queue: @Jochem, TheMathsGod
Missed: 1081p, Redscope53, Wuis, Thibo1102, giraty,  L3mmy, The_Saladman, UTMAN, Broxzier, DDDucker, Deurklink, Bangaled, sage_lee, Leudimin

Edited by Leudimin
  • 1 month later...