OpenRCT2
Sign in to follow this  
ThatGuy

Phantom Station

Hello all, been stalking the forums for a while and just ran into a bug (I think). I'm trying to build a dueling giga coaster and all was going well until I tried to test them. The red giga told me it had no entrance/exit. I had 2 stations for each coaster, one with entrance and one with exit. After deleting all the stations (or so I thought) I noticed that in the drop down menu in the red giga's view port there was still a station. I centered the view on it and it's somewhere around the 4 rock tiles. I was unable to place any entrance or exits on the phantom station. I also used the tile inspector on all the tiles around and couldn't find a single thing but the surface. Any solution or fix would be appreciated. Thanks

Lunaland 1.sv6

Lunaland 2018-04-01 09-29-22.png

So I deleted and completely rebuilt the red giga which got rid of the third station (I think), however now when I try to test the two coasters when they are synchronized they won't leave the station. They work fine whenever I deselect the synchronization. Again any help would be appreciated.

Lunaland 2.sv6

Edited by ThatGuy
Here is the save

I was having similar synchronization issues with dueling woodies I was working on the other day. It took lots of tinkering with the dispatch times to get them to actually sync up, but this sounds different.