OpenRCT2
Sign in to follow this  
Deurklink

Absurd rides

On 9.12.2017 at 20:40, X7123M3-256 said:

A few of mine (I've posted almost all of these before)

fHfNh4o.png

I did not understand what is absurd in this coaster...

11 minutes ago, flp said:

The trains are mixed. Each train has a hypercoaster row, followed by a twister row, then a floorless row, then a stand up row, and finally a vertical drop coaster row.

5 hours ago, flp said:

I put 5 different car types on one train. One of which has a wider track gauge and would not be able to run on the same track as the others. I can't think of any coaster IRL that does that - there's a few that have both a stand up and sit down train, but I can't think of one with different vehicle types in the same train.

@X7123M3-256 Your last one is mind fucking. It seems to play with the perspective. But I do not get te trick. Would you explain it? How do you hide the level difference? 

48 minutes ago, S-Man42 said:

@X7123M3-256 Your last one is mind fucking. It seems to play with the perspective. But I do not get te trick. Would you explain it? How do you hide the level difference? 

It's forced perspective - the track is not connected but the two ends are lined up so that they look connected from that angle. The ride is non-functional - I did build one that was functional, but I couldn't get it to work consistently. The synchronization has to be perfect for the illusion to still work with a train running.