OpenRCT2
Broxzier

Group Park 6

Alright folks! I think I'm about done with my turn this time around. I added "The Warf". A small shopping/food area. I like working with scenery and we didn't have any big buildings yet so I figured I'd add one! I hope it's not too big. I also added "Dock Putts" (terrible name I know) with a generous helping of pretty flowers and trees.

One comment I'll make regarding the park- The Kalamari rides are stealing all our staff. lol Other wise the park is still running well. I pathed 2 handymen and one security guard to The Warf as well.

I'd like to build a coaster in the area across the water from The Warf on my next turn if possible. If someone else has plans for that area go for it.

Thanks!
Queue: @WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem
Missed: jensj12, Cascadia

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-35.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-46.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-53.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-58.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.06a (1).sv6

Edited by TheMightyClem
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, TheMightyClem said:

Alright folks! I think I'm about done with my turn this time around. I added "The Warf". A small shopping/food area. I like working with scenery and we didn't have any big buildings yet so I figured I'd add one! I hope it's not too big. I also added "Dock Putts" (terrible name I know) with a generous helping of pretty flowers and trees.

One comment I'll make regarding the park- The Kalamari rides are stealing all our staff. lol Other wise the park is still running well. I pathed 2 handymen and one security guard to The Warf as well.

I'd like to build a coaster in the area across the water from The Warf on my next turn if possible. If someone else has plans for that area go for it.

Thanks!
Queue: @WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-35.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-46.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-53.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-31 13-33-58.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.06a (1).sv6

@TheMightyClem.. cool build! :D

Your file should be:  ....6.07.sv6

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Also, nice use of the tile inspector to create bushes by lowering down trees!  :D 

I did a little experimenting with this build. I think it worked alright! I Absoloutly love the possibilities openrct brings to the table. 

Edited by TheMightyClem
  • Like 1

*yawns*lol i'm done with my stuff and i did it at 1 am,I made Shangri-La and The TumbleWIDE CGV.Basically,Shangri-La is just an ordinary Twist ride and Tumblewide is a Cinema.So yeah,nothing special about it tho

Note:Just like MightyClem said in his last post The Kalimari rides are stealing the park's mechanics so it's a bit hard to fix the rides

감사

Queue: @Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem,WobblyRails

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.08.sv6

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-06-02 00-35-59.png

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, WobblyRails said:

*yawns*lol i'm done with my stuff and i did it at 1 am,I made Shangri-La and The TumbleWIDE CGV.Basically,Shangri-La is just an ordinary Twist ride and Tumblewide is a Cinema.So yeah,nothing special about it tho

Note:Just like MightyClem said in his last post The Kalimari rides are stealing the park's mechanics so it's a bit hard to fix the rides

Looks good! We have some quality builders thie go-around. Glad to have you and @TheMightyClem on board. Not to dismiss @Broxzier's building skills, you are awesome too ;) 

• Like 1

Looking good. There are some empty squares behind the queue in your post @WobblyRails, are those meant to be images?

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, WobblyRails

I was planning to build a station at one of the points, and now I see someone already placed a sign "Build a station" there. Did anyone reserve this or something?

1 minute ago, Broxzier said:

I was planning to build a station at one of the points, and now I see someone already placed a sign "Build a station" there. Did anyone reserve this or something?

No, I placed those signs to encourage people to build stations, actually.  Go ahead!  :D

• Like 1

Small things I want to address:

5930680b8ea9d_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-0121-15-42.thumb.png.51fd72d29d0b91afb60547e21adff006.png5930680cedb2c_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-0121-15-18.thumb.png.429455a15ed476c52f56556063ace927.png5930680e49d4e_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-0121-14-23.thumb.png.f7c8e2a40cc7c3b83bc27bfc5ba54f36.png

1. Screenshot: Pathing seems a bit complicated for the guests, needs fixing with no entrance signs. Or atleast to be kept in mind when rating drops.
  2. Screenshot: Forgot 2 wall pieces.
  3. Screenshot: For some reason staff are currently having a get together at the gorilla mascot, might get them fired, or atleast, to get them to work again.
Edited by Wuis
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Wuis said:

Screenshot: For some reason staff are currently having a get together at the gorilla mascot, might get them fired, or atleast, to get them to work again.

Seems like the staff walks in through the no-entry exit path of the Kart and then wander around the Kart track until they end up with Donkey Kong over there.

It's only a small chance a staff member walks in there, but it seems the park already has been running for ten years so I guess it makes sense some guys get stuck there. (they must be rather peckish by now)

Anyway. Disconnecting that path from the track should fix it. 

Edited by Tune
  • Like 1

I replaced service men twice so far... some I force pathed, they got fired... I hire new crew, they were dumb too, I hired more (in a test) and they kept getting lost and stuck also...  the map is possessed 

• Like 1

A small sneak-peek of what I've got so far:

Xdx1f7Z.png

It took me a while to get it working with the guests walking on top of the platform, but now it all seems to work fine.

• Like 6

During my turn I built one of the stations. For this I added the medieval theme, and three new walls (one from the roman theme and two from the creepy theme):

0TTGMUQ.png96iUIhD.png

I've also addressed the last two issues that Wuis mentioned.

Claimed: -
Queue: RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, WobblyRails, Broxzier

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.09.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 6

Ah whoops I didn't notice he was stuck there. To keep the path you can use the tile inspector to swap the path and exit, that way the mechanics can enter through the exit.

• Like 1

@Broxzier You killed me right there. That looks amazing. One thing though, you forgot to mention Redscope. Thus:

Claimed: -
Queue: @RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, WobblyRails, Broxzier

Also thanks for fixing the things I mentioned. ^^ 

• Like 1