Group Park 6

Broxzier

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. I made a medieval themed junior coaster named Excalibur. It's a coaster that goes up and down the hill and through a castle.  Claimed: -Queue: @imlegos, giraty, qbbq,TheMightyClem,

Today I've collected the saved games of all versions and wrote a script to make a giant screenshot of them, and am planning to compile them into a video. In the video I want to give everyone who parti

Added following features: Compact Wooden Coaster - Criminal Patrol Merry-Go-Round Maze Food/Drink Stalls Toilets Souvenirs Furthermore as seen in th

Posted Images

@RedScope53

---At your main menu, go to options, click the wrench tab, 'check' Enable debugging tools.

II    Export plug-in objects with saved games.

This probably won't fix you, but you do want those options selected.

EDIT:

wait a minute... that looks like scenario editor... This is not a scenario. 

Edited by SpiffyJack
1 minute ago, SpiffyJack said:

@RedScope53

---At your main menu, go to options, click the wrench tab, 'check' Enable debugging tools.

II    Export plug-in objects with saved games.

This probably won't fix you, but you do want those options selected.

They're already ticked :P 

4 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

@RedScope53 

wait a minute... that looks like scenario editor... This is not a scenario. 

*facepalm*
Ohhh its way to late for me to be up.. yeah, I was brain farting and loading it as a scenario not a save game >_< 

I need to sleep lol, My baaaad. All fixed.

And as for what version, latest developer.

Edited by RedScope53

I kept hitting random until it was acceptable :P Here's the queue:

Queue: Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, TheMightyClem, giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, cascadia
Missed: jensj12

@RedScope53 When you have finished terraforming, please upload the park as 6.0 and tag Tune when you're ready.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Broxzier said:

I kept hitting random until it was acceptable :P Here's the queue:

Queue: Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, TheMightyClem, giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, cascadia

@RedScope53 When you have finished terraforming, please upload the park as 6.0 and tag Tune when you're ready.

@cascadia You can switch spots with me if you want.

• Like 1

Urg, for some reason I thought cascadia wanted to be near the end >.> Let's just move Cascadia to the front completely.

Queue: Cascadia, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, TheMightyClem, giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, cascadia

I hope you guys don't mind :P

• Like 1

Update.

I'm making a kart track in this area which I've appropriately named Kalimari Desert

Only I'm still a bit confused about what scenery we're allowed to use. I noticed there's not much scenery selected yet, but we also did the strawpoll to figure out which sets were the most populair. Am I only allowed to pick scenery that ended up high in that list? 

Either way, I'm gonna need some pieces from the mining theme probably. :D

2017-05-25 12_17_04-OpenRCT2.png

• Like 1