Jump to content
OpenRCT2

Group Park 6


Broxzier

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. I made a medieval themed junior coaster named Excalibur. It's a coaster that goes up and down the hill and through a castle.  Claimed: -Queue: @imlegos, giraty, qbbq,TheMightyClem,

Today I've collected the saved games of all versions and wrote a script to make a giant screenshot of them, and am planning to compile them into a video. In the video I want to give everyone who parti

Added following features: Compact Wooden Coaster - Criminal Patrol Merry-Go-Round Maze Food/Drink Stalls Toilets Souvenirs Furthermore as seen in th

Posted Images

@RedScope53

---At your main menu, go to options, click the wrench tab, 'check' Enable debugging tools.

                                                                                                   II    Export plug-in objects with saved games.

 

This probably won't fix you, but you do want those options selected.

EDIT:

wait a minute... that looks like scenario editor... This is not a scenario. 

     

Edited by SpiffyJack
Link to post
1 minute ago, SpiffyJack said:

@RedScope53

---At your main menu, go to options, click the wrench tab, 'check' Enable debugging tools.

                                                                                                   II    Export plug-in objects with saved games.

 

This probably won't fix you, but you do want those options selected.

     

They're already ticked :P 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, SpiffyJack said:

@RedScope53 

wait a minute... that looks like scenario editor... This is not a scenario. 

*facepalm*
Ohhh its way to late for me to be up.. yeah, I was brain farting and loading it as a scenario not a save game >_< 

I need to sleep lol, My baaaad. All fixed.

And as for what version, latest developer.

Edited by RedScope53
Link to post

I kept hitting random until it was acceptable :P Here's the queue:

Queue: Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, TheMightyClem, giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, cascadia
Missed: jensj12

@RedScope53 When you have finished terraforming, please upload the park as 6.0 and tag Tune when you're ready.

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Broxzier said:

I kept hitting random until it was acceptable :P Here's the queue:

Queue: Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, TheMightyClem, giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, cascadia
Missed: jensj12

@RedScope53 When you have finished terraforming, please upload the park as 6.0 and tag Tune when you're ready.

@cascadia You can switch spots with me if you want.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Urg, for some reason I thought cascadia wanted to be near the end >.> Let's just move Cascadia to the front completely.

Queue: Cascadia, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, TheMightyClem, giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, cascadia
Missed: jensj12

I hope you guys don't mind :P

  • Like 1
Link to post

Update.

I'm making a kart track in this area which I've appropriately named Kalimari Desert

Only I'm still a bit confused about what scenery we're allowed to use. I noticed there's not much scenery selected yet, but we also did the strawpoll to figure out which sets were the most populair. Am I only allowed to pick scenery that ended up high in that list? 

Either way, I'm gonna need some pieces from the mining theme probably. :D

2017-05-25 12_17_04-OpenRCT2.png

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...