Jump to content
OpenRCT2
Broxzier

Group Park 5

Recommended Posts

On 25-3-2017 at 21:02, Wuis said:

If Tune's monster truck ride was a manly coaster, I'd honestly don't know what this is.

  • Flying Panda, an inverted coaster.

Yes. A flying panda obviously is more manly than a ride through the mountains and a log cabin bar. 

 

On another note: seems like no one has  found my Easter egg yet. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Tune said:

Yes. A flying panda obviously is more manly than a ride through the mountains and a log cabin bar. 

 

On another note: seems like no one has  found my Easter egg yet. 😏

 

Perhaps you should give a clue or two, or just tell us what it is. ;)

Edited by cascadia

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cascadia said:

 

Perhaps you should give a clue or two, or just tell us what it is. ;)

It's somewhere in the mountain ride, hiding in the bushes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's been more then 24 hours since @UTMAN could claim the park, so claiming it.

 

Claimed: Cascadia
Queue: Broxzier, giraty, Tune, Jochem, Wuis
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, UTMAN

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, cascadia said:

 

Is it that shark?

Yep, you got it. :D 

Dangerous woods these are. There could be a shark lurking around every tree. 🦈

Share this post


Link to post

 

58db1010a4b12_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-03-2818-29-32.png.f3ae6a4f144976d837acf89478adac95.png

 

-Finished the Park Air Terminal

-Built a stairway to the fire tower and added some stuff there

-Built a swimming pool with an outdoor BBQ

-Finished Helicopter Lake Tours, a helicopter tour of Broxzier Lake.

-Finished the monorail and built a temporary fourth station for people to build a station building around.

-Opened the Skyway

-Rebuilt the path loop by Chinese Treehouse.

-Built a cross-lake tunnel

-Added benches and garbage bins all over the park.

 

The Park Air Terminal looks crap, so if anyone wants to improve on it while not disrupting the rides there, that would be great. 

 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.28.sv6

 

Claimed: -

Queue: @Broxzier, giraty, Tune, Jochem, Wuis, Cascadia
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, UTMAN, SpiffyJack

 

@jensj12  @TCE  @YoloSweggLord  @RedScope53  @UTMAN  @SpiffyJack

 

@Philmon11, there is an Easter Egg just for you...  ;)

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

@cascadia The pool looks great! The barbecue stands are so fitting. 

Is the pool actually functional. As in: can guests also swim in it? O.o

Also I see the shark has moved from his natural habitat (mountain woods) to the pool. :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Tune said:

@cascadia The pool looks great! The barbecue stands are so fitting. 

Is the pool actually functional. As in: can guests also swim in it? O.o

Also I see the shark has moved from his natural habitat (mountain woods) to the pool. :D

 

 

Yes, the pool is functional.  The barbecue stands are also functional (and animated) and guest can buy food and drinks there (burgers, sweet hotcakes, and coffee).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Claiming!

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: giraty, Tune, Jochem, Wuis, Cascadia
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, UTMAN, SpiffyJack

Share this post


Link to post

@Broxzier Would you please replace the last set of brakes to block brakes on Flying Panda, you can keep the amount of trains the same. If so could you also reduce both min. and max times by 5 seconds. I don't know how I didn't notice the brakes, but it does make so that these times can be reduced. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post

I find it very conflicting with its surrounding. It's mostly a working area, with some buildings for storage. I'm thinking of replacing it with some general plants, maybe a place where employees can have a snack while they have a break.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

I find it very conflicting with its surrounding. It's mostly a working area, with some buildings for storage. I'm thinking of replacing it with some general plants, maybe a place where employees can have a snack while they have a break.

 

If you put in a small break area for employees, you can replace it with anything you want.  Thanks for asking! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Breaking news: Lost Temple has Crashed. 2 people have died in this accident. The crash happened inside the station, where the arriving train went in with too much speed. The reason this could occur has most likely to do with a brake failure, which occurred just moments before the crash.

3wVfWBA.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Breaking news: Lost Temple has Crashed. 2 people have died in this accident. The crash happened inside the station, where the arriving train went in with too much speed. The reason this could occur has most likely to do with a brake failure, which occurred just moments before the crash.

3wVfWBA.png

 

Judging by the empty queue line, I'm guessing this is a recreation by accident investigators?

Share this post


Link to post

Both the entrance and the exit have a path on the same tile it seems, I was wondering the same just now. I'm also surprised to see the queue empty. Since there were guests on the ride, the entrance seems to be working fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...