OpenRCT2
SensualEthiopianPolice

Which coaster is hardest for you to build with?

For me, it’s ALWAYS the air powered coaster. EVERY TIME I build a custom track, I can never get an excitement above 1, and the intensity is ridiculously high, even though I’m following what the game says on how to build it.

i remember building a multi-D coaster once. It was a really good coaster, one of my best. Look forward to building more of the kind. (BTW, the splitting coaster also has the rotating seat thing as well. Fun fact)

Inverted impulse is actually pretty easy. Just make the track tall enough for the train not to fall off on launch (and/or change the launch speed to a reasonable speed), and set it to cycle about 5-6 times. Incredibly cheap and very good excitement/intensity.

Woodies and Inverts are fine for me. I beat one scenario by building ONE inverted coaster with an excitement of above 7.

i don’t usually have problems with any coaster, really. It’s only the air powered that gives me a headache.

On 22/09/2018 at 06:12, BizzaroAmBest said:

For me, it’s ALWAYS the air powered coaster. EVERY TIME I build a custom track, I can never get an excitement above 1, and the intensity is ridiculously high, even though I’m following what the game says on how to build it.

----

i don’t usually have problems with any coaster, really. It’s only the air powered that gives me a headache.

An air powered coaster is easy to build if you follow a few rules:

- Bank any turns it goes through at high speed.

- Make sure it goes over the top of the hill slowly. If it goes too fast, the negative G-forces will be very high and the rating will suffer.

Well for me it's the steeplechase and the multi-dimension, You should really only use the multi-dimensional in roller coaster maker so you don't have to deal with time limits and frustration. The steeplechase is boring in terms of elements and you can't really bank turns. I got only one steeplechase to 7.11 excitement and that is it! Don't recommend using either type.